The Caring Corner :)

I ate a large bowl of hot oatmeal just to see how much I could mess with my temperature. Got 100.1 degrees. It was 96.7 the last time I checked it before that, so I'm sure it's fine. I just like the funny noise my thermometer makes when it hits 100.

You know, @JDTAY I'm not amused at the way you are spending your money, and then suddenly only have oatmeal to eat. Discipline is something you need to (re)learn. Don't eat take-out. Only buy essentials and only from cheaper places. I mean, you tell it to us like it's a funny meme, oh, look, Oatmeal dinner. So what did you spend the months (weekly allowance?) money on?

Well, this week, starting Wednesday, it was Hungry Howie's and a local Japanese place, in addition to eating out with my dad. Also ordered some coffee off of Amazon.

I get more money every Wednesday.

"Japanese place" sounds expensive. Mine sells wagyu at 30 euro and you are still hungry after that. Plan ahead. Eat out on tuesdays, when the fresh produce has run out.
Eat home-made Pizza with all the produce as toppins, or a pasta with a sauce (or a curry) with all the produce that has not yet gone bad if it tends to go bad in a few days. Or buy in smaller quantities. But usually it means you need to clean your fridge with detergents to remove fungii living there.

My coffee from Amazon was left at my neighbor's door. I'm afraid to go over there and go get it. :(
Maybe your neighbor is as afraid as you to go knocking on your door?

Just go around noon. Smallest chance of your neighbor sleeping or still not clothed.

"Hi, good afternoon! I'm your neighbor. I got this note from Amazon that my coffee was delivered to your address."

Then smile, and wait for your neighbor to reply.

For each day you delay it, run 2 clicks (kilometers) around the block.

So what did you spend the months (weekly allowance?) money on?

This got me thinking about where my money ends up going. For me this month it's been paying bills, adding to my savings, Hatsune Miku scale figures, supporting adult game creators on Patreon, and Peony.

But usually it means you need to clean your fridge with detergents to remove fungii living there.

What? And get rid of free food? :confused:

I'm afraid to go over there and go get it. :(

Just show them your mole that'll break the ice. :)

Oh man, I finally got my coffee in me around nine in the evening, and I'm high as a kite. After drinking decaf for over a week, this stuff is like coke. And by coke, I mean whatever version of coke is age appropriate for whoever's reading this.

Oh man, I finally got my coffee in me around nine in the evening, and I'm high as a kite. After drinking decaf for over a week, this stuff is like coke. And by coke, I mean whatever version of coke is age appropriate for whoever's reading this.
Did you run a few rounds around the block anyway?-

I've been tired most of the day and now all of a sudden I'm getting a rush of energy, when I'm meant to be in bed and asleep and so can't enjoy it. :|

@Null Have you been tested for breathing issues? Those can cause sleep to make you tired. You might need to be hooked up to a machine at night.

@Null Have you been tested for breathing issues? Those can cause sleep to make you tired. You might need to be hooked up to a machine at night.
Like sleep apnea?
Post automatically merged:

And now I've woken up I'm tired again. :|
Sorry, it’s not that funny (I have a relative with the same problem) but there’s no “reaction emoji” for “Sod’s Law”...

Sorry, it’s not that funny (I have a relative with the same problem) but there’s no “reaction emoji” for “Sod’s Law”...

It's just my depression messing with my sleep again. It's currently taking me over an hour to get to sleep after I've got into bed, and I'm waking up earlier than I usually do and can't get back to sleep again.

I haven’t been to the grocery store in five or six weeks now, because I’m afraid my community is hostile toward me. Still got a bit of oatmeal in my apartment, but that’s it. Mostly I’ve been surviving on food bought with weekly spending money.

I do see my psychiatrist tomorrow, so maybe he can fix things.

I’m afraid my community is hostile toward me.

I'm sure everything's fine.

4313-simpsons.jpg

Back