The Communication Cube

More ipega 9021 controller messing about with today. I'm going to see if I can get it to work with my mobile phone (it's supposed to be a pain in the backside to do so).

Unfortunately someone beat them to it. Which is ironic because usually things are the other way around.
p4.jpg

A place where peaceful animals can roam free without having to fear damn dogs - my kind of place, I want to move.

In true festive spirit, I wrote some alternative lyrics for the tune Carol of the Bells:

Hark how the bells,
Cheap plastic bells,
All seem to say,
Throw tat away.

Oh how they clunk!
Sounding like junk.
On every tree,
That you can see.

Christmas is here,
Bringing good cheer,
To every store,
Selling you more

Cheap toys to make.
Most of them fake.
Quickly they dash,
Off with your cash.

Things that you really
don't need, and you
don't want, come at
this time of year.
What a lot of little plastic widgets!
What a lot of little plastic widgets!

In through the door,
Gizmos galore
Their packaging,
all in the bin.

Crumple and scrunch...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

So basically, you can buy a giant Iron Man exoskeleton at the end of 2017 for $ 8,3 million / 7,9 million €.
The only use case I could imagine is moving wares and big machines in great halls that have the power supply, but I imagine it to be less stable and suited for that than a simple forklift.

Changed OS on all my computers. Getting the tl-wn823n wifi stick to run on my oldest box was painful. Even more arduous was the touch/digitizer combo in x60t. But it all works like a flippin' charme now. I've also got codeblocks running, my code compiles on all machines incl. Pandora. And I even just customized a GTK theme to my likings. After documenting and backing up I'll proceed with awarding myself with immoderate amounts of roasted chicken and generally feeling all-powerful and unstoppable. Yay linux.

Edit: And a kernel upgrade later the xbone controller works, too <3

Last edited:
Back