The Communication Cube

funny-greed-rich-man-protest.jpg

I like the classic left feminisn (everyone is equal). Third wave femisn is science denying bullshit. To the level where it actually is dangerous for peoples health by meddling into the pharmaceutical legislation.

This guy is a horrible racist but sadly the only channel who has a university background and talks about this topic.

I don't like if gender and sex are mixed.

Sexes are different on average. Men are taller and have more muscles on average. Women need less food to survive and live longer on average. This does not mean a certain women can't be stronger than a certain man. However the law of large numbers is still valid. On average man only groups are outperforming women only groups in the military, at least in infantry duties.

Genders are roles people choose or are (most time) forced into. And different roles are different and perform different.

Last edited:
US woman shoots boyfriend dead with a Desert Eagle in YouTube stunt:
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40438207

Monalisa Perez, 19, was booked into county jail after shooting at Pedro Ruiz as he held a book to his chest, believing it would stop the bullet.

The couple's three-year-old child and nearly 30 onlookers watched as she fired the fatal bullet into his chest.

Ruiz's aunt said they did it to increase their social media following.

Claudia Ruiz told WDAY-TV that her nephew had told her he wanted to do the stunt "because we want more viewers, we want to get famous".
[...]
The couple had started a YouTube channel in March, aiming to show the "the real life of a young couple who happen to be teen parents".

i'm reminded of the guy who wanted to prove his parachute worked by being the test dummy. and he died. better to test these things first... see how many books are necessary to stop the bullet!

i'm reminded of the guy who wanted to prove his parachute worked by being the test dummy. and he died. better to test these things first... see how many books are necessary to stop the bullet!
Well...
The couple had started a YouTube channel in March, aiming to show the "the real life of a young couple who happen to be teen parents".
I suppose they did. "We don't think things through and don't take proper precautions".

Hmmm interesting read... I can oddly relate because of how I associate things. The each integer having its own colour and shape relates heavily to me. As I can see and feel things, certain concepts look certain ways including moods..

Maybe I'm austic, or maybe I'm just insane. I do have memories from august sixth 1883... as well as a few other years...

@DrHAX: interesting, how do you know it was that exact date and what do you remember?

When put together today our Unimog whit it’s Front Bumper
Which fits pretty good: In Germany, today is the Celebrations Day on the Reunion from East and West Germany at 03.10.1990
“Tag der deutschen Einheit “

42ee0fb5df16d8fd529352cfa742bb01.jpg

Back