The Communication Cube

I've been implementing a way to tailor my YouTube recommendations without having to log in/set up an account. The method that I've settled on involves using adblock to either hide the channel name if I have no desire to view any of the videos on a particular channel, or if I want to watch some of the videos on a particular channel then I hide the titles of the videos that I don't wish to view. It doesn't stop the videos from appearing on the homepage, but it does point out which ones not to click on.

I've been implementing a way to tailor my YouTube recommendations without having to log in/set up an account. The method that I've settled on involves using adblock to either hide the channel name if I have no desire to view any of the videos on a particular channel, or if I want to watch some of the videos on a particular channel then I hide the titles of the videos that I don't wish to view. It doesn't stop the videos from appearing on the homepage, but it does point out which ones not to click on.
Sounds like a good idea. I don't like how YouTube handles recommendations anyway.

Seems like I've finally settled on a set of phone modifications that I like. :)

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
Kernel: Radon 4.3.5
Recovery: ZCX-TWRP 3.0.2-X
Root: Magisk 12.0 + MagiskSU
UI: Smart Launcher Pro 3

Last edited:
ye24c8qbfyny.jpg

What do you think about this shocking development?

What do you think about this shocking development?
I think that children deserve both parents. They should be living nearby (but not too nearby as to have the same shopping center, for example). The amount of broken marriages has gone up. This is because we earn less money, so now, both parents need to work, and this builds stress in the relationship (for example: the women have to work AND do the house, etc... grain of salt here).
Mostly this is because grandparents are not living with the families, as to provide some rational and calming effect.
As for who should take care of the children... see who earns the most, and let the other parent take the house chores and mind the kids.

I've just been moving my bookshelf and of course, started flicking through some of those old books I've not picked up in a while.
Most my books are reference type books, or art books, or gaming books of more recent years... I'm not one for reading stories really.
Anyway i was looking through a 'Rough Guide' book from 1999, about The Internet.
I remember getting it, but haven't really looked through it for a long long time.
The last section of the book is basically a load of useful websites, and some great looking screenshots, from the Web 1.0 days i guess.
I liked this bit from the Search Engines section too, where Google was a new kid on the block and looking "set to become a future champ"

4khdo3.jpg

I genuinely like wind, rain, and dislike blue sunny skies.
The problem is that whenever I make a comment to that effect, everyone thinks I'm being sarcastic.

So yes, I am looking forward to the summer, may its blustering downpours never cease!

Woke up to yet more rain today. :(
Interesting. This can be interpreted as a weather joke, but also as a political joke. The weather joke makes you laugh... the political joke makes you cry (or be sad, mad, etc).
In the Netherlands we had a vote a few years back. Basically it went like this:

politicians: "vote for or against these plans for more EU"
people: "we vote against"
politicians: "ah, you voted against these plans... we change the ink color and the paper size. So now it is different, we sure did listen to you...". We got that "republicrat" feeling...

Back