The Communication Cube

I received my PinePhone yesterday and started messing about with it today.

The back is extremely hard to remove. There's a blue pressure mark pretty much in the middle of the screen, which possibly made an appearance during the back removal process. The PmOS app store doesn't work so you have to install software using the terminal, also the apps seem to be desktop ones so nothing fits on the screen properly. The builtin apps that I've tried so far seem to work fine though. I was going to post this from my PinePhone but couldn't be bothered to wrestle with it any further so it's currently living in a drawer.

Rating

:| out of 10.

whale.jpg

Reactions: rSl
Guys, I found out that I might have an oyster allergy. Had a few on Friday, and a rash appeared on my left arm soon after. It's a shame, because I've always prided myself on having no food allergies.

At least I can still down peanuts like a champ.

Guys, I found out that I might have an oyster allergy. Had a few on Friday, and a rash appeared on my left arm soon after. It's a shame, because I've always prided myself on having no food allergies.

At least I can still down peanuts like a champ.

Friend of ours has a purported allergy to iodine, which they say means they can't eat any shellfish. Apparently, they found about the allergy after a CT scan...

I don't think you can be allergic to iodine; it's an essential element in our diets. According to that link it's even hard to overdose on dietary iodine. I suspect it's probably something else in shellfish that's the problem, if that's what triggers the allergy.

I'm not going to argue either case, other than state what they said to me. The allergy was originally "detected" when they had a really bad reaction following an iodine injection (may have happened twice), and they were advised to avoid shellfish. I'm no expert, so have no further comment.

Last edited:
One of my plans for this weekend is now done: I took my Xbox out of the tv rack and put it on a open table so it’s gets lot more air cooling for next summer ^^
Also this way I can change the disks a bit easier if I need to..
b727295b8423f2d3570accae24464889.jpg

Send from something, i guess ^^

I've found an easier/less destructive method for getting the back cover off've my PinePhone. Stick a plastic pick in between the notch on the back cover and the phone, then slide it round the phone to undo the clips, then lift off the back cover.

My other plans for the last weekend ditnt work out as after i made this XBOX on a diverent place, i just watched a lot youtube
And then Prime Video , im barely at the end of Session 2 of Mr. Mercedes..

So my Plans for next Weekend are: Change the Tires from my Fiat Doblo to Winter Tires, recharge and test my PSVITA, hopefully it still works.., recharge and test my RC Unimog, i hope this also still works..

Hey guys, I just confirmed that I'm one of the crazy people who will be going on a beach vacation during COVID-19. October 3rd through the 10th.

Don't worry though, my older sister who planned the whole thing is a physician's assistant; I'm sure she'll be having us take all the necessary safety precautions.

Do whe have allready a thread for our own not pyra videos? , I plan to make some more as i hope its a good training for my speech,
i want to make some show off whit Gameplay on my Backlight GBA Classic, but as its mostly for the German Nintendo Board it will be in German..

And i will use my Original Cardridges, as a EverDrive want be good puplicity on a Barely official Nintendo Board ^^
Even if this means that Super Mario Land isnt in Color (and Color) ^^

I don't think there's a thread specifically for board member's videos (at least that I've seen), although there is one for recommended youtubers somewhere.

Back