The Continually-rising Popularity Of The Pandora

Eniko said:
Lots of dutch people. It's the #6 region, right behind the big ones (and Spain? :blink: not sure what that means) which I find odd considering how tiny this country is. Anyone want to speculate on the reason for this? :huh:
That's 16 million people, and tons of people in Belgium (Belgium's dutch part: vlaanderen is another 6 million people) use google.nl. google.be trips out on Belgium's 3 national languages :( makes it unusable to do serious research

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/th...ok/geos/nl.html => claims 15 million Internet users on the total population of 16 million

Amsterdam, the capital of the Netherlands, has tons of IT companies because it was one of the first cities to build a literal information ring in fiberglass around the city, to connect every industrial park.

I am speculating that the Netherlands has the highest nerd/inhabitants ratio of every country in the world ;) :p

EDIT: Eniko, you are from the Netherlands as well, you should know this ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hch said:
joseluisjazz said:
Oh, I like the exponential graphic that Google Trend shows for pandora portable :lol: To Infinity... and Beyond!

two points (one of them 0) and you see an exponential. :)

Sometimes... I see exponentials :blink:
Movie_i_see_dead_people-769472.jpg

TyBO! said:
According to this comparison, we have some catching up to do.

It's also interesting seeing that the GP2X is most popular in the motherland, South Korea. Unfortunately, they seem to not care about the Pandora at all.

10. Los Angeles, CA, USA

Los Angeles seems to have the largest number of Pandora searches.

Back