Get the Pandora on the front page of Digg! Again!

mazza558

Digg it!

We've done it before, we can do it again. Let's keep interest in the Pandora high for the second batch. I was amazed that the actual homepage wasn't already dugg. Either way, go for it!

I think it'd be easier to spark interest once people actually have a first batch Pandora in their hands and can give some reviews. I don't see a ton of reason to spark interest now, with the second batch so far away.

dugg, however i agree withsinoth: no good reason to spark interest now. the preorder was a great reason.

on a sidenote, the console does not have two cpu's (it has a bunch of powerful coprocessors but none of them is a 2nd cpu).

and the original line is 'i'm not regret', iirc.

/anally-retentive

blu said:
and the original line is 'i'm not regret', iirc.
It is, I just took the Engrish and use it as a general purpose statement to live by. I'll change it for you though :>

by the time you can get the pandoras again, the interest will have faded away already. Now is a bad time

Anybody starting duplicate topics here after posting them on gp32x ought to be banned b a mod. Oh he is a mod.

On topic, now is not the right time. Wait until the first batch ships or the next round of (pre-)ordering is announced.

At the moment you would just be saying "Look at this really cool product. And you can't have one."

Back