The Craziest Place/thing To Jump Off Of

Mr.Gonzo

*implode*
Website
www.myspace.com
The topic title almost gave me a brain fart.

So, i have this idea for a drawing... but i just don't know where it should be happening.

It doesn't have to be off something real high too.
It could be between two speeding Trains/Metros/subways(for new yorkers), out of a canon aimed at a brick wall/Fat man, In a western scene jumping on a horse falling down a canyon.
I don't know.

If there's too many good ideas, i could make a serie...
Call it the KTHXBYE serie!

Let's get crazy.

Jumping into a crater on the moon riding a bullet train?

Jumping off of a toilet. With naked ass and privates dangling around. Makes no sense. Crazy.

@mali: ROFL i love it. from the bowl,Through a window? ahah

@Xian: Getting struck by lightning and having the floor hit him before he hits it? ahah

*cough*What about jumping off a roof followed by a pandora*cough*

Would be amusing if said subject falling happened to be Count Fagnold Fagula :ph34r:.

gp32rich said:
jumping into a combine harvester wearing a suit of armour

.. while giving a monkey a piggy-back

ahaha piggy back riding? what about jumping in a meat grinder? ahaha
followed by a second picture with our knight in shining armor giving the thumbs up having jammed the meat grinder with his body.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to go with jumping off your neighbor's roof, landing and rolling off his expensive sports car, and finally landing on and killing his cat before escaping to Mexico (unless you're already in Mexico, in which case you escape to Canada.

Username said:
I'd have to go with jumping off your neighbor's roof, landing and rolling off his expensive sports car, and finally landing on and killing his cat before escaping to Mexico (unless you're already in Mexico, in which case you escape to Canada.

Ahaha true that! my country is filled with cat killing mexicans!

Sphinxter said:
Pandora waiting list when we're this close for the win.

We've been "this close" for so long now that I totally understand people jumping out of the waiting list.

Mr.Gonzo said:
Ravnos said:
Sphinxter said:
Pandora waiting list when we're this close for the win.

We've been "this close" for so long now that I totally understand people jumping out of the waiting list.

Just wait and see, heretic!

Pandora hu akbar!

Shun the infidels!

Back