The Discussion HyperCube - Now in 4D!

Hmm GP32X does not seem to be working for me right now.
Code:
    IPS Driver Error
    There appears to be an error with the database.
    You can try to refresh the page by clicking here
Anyone else having this problem? About to restart and check if it works with Windows, because I'm only having problems with that site.

pandora said:
arrrgh said:
I'm worried what'll happen when openXile opens up. I've got nothing against it in particular, it's just that it looks like this forum is going to be populated by Pandora people and moderated by Pandora devs, and openXile will be moderated by Wiz devs and populated with Wiz people. It looks as if this will widen the already wide rift between the consoles. :(
If by 'rift' you mean seperate forums, then it's a 'rift' which should have been there in the beginning.
Goddamn, son, you're really overzealous

Username said:
Code:
    IPS Driver Error
Anyone else having this problem? About to restart and check if it works with Windows, because I'm only having problems with that site.

ZOMG! CHIP WAS RIGHT!

Edit: Also, you reboot into a different OS when a webpage goes down? You really have trouble with basic troubleshooting, don't you?

Ravnos said:
Username said:
Code:
    IPS Driver Error

ZOMG! CHIP WAS RIGHT!

Edit: Also, you reboot into a different OS when a webpage goes down? You really have trouble with basic troubleshooting, don't you?
Those stupid tech-fearing plebeians. Oh well, back to watching ATHF, eh? Classy.

Wait. It looks like posts disappeared from the discussion cube. Isn't this thread supposed to be TOTALLY unmoderated...?

If you are talking about the reduced number of pages, someone said that the board default was changed from 10 to 20 per page.

Back