The Green Light?

The devs have over two years into this project already. They're not going to dick it up now and rush into production before they're absolutely certain that everything is 100% ready to go. It may take a day, it may take a few. Better to be sure about this before firing up the production line.

Come on, Chip. Logic, common sense and most of all patience has no place in these forums, as has been evidently displayed during the entire course of Pandora's development.

Chip said:
The devs have over two years into this project already. They're not going to dick it up now and rush into production before they're absolutely certain that everything is 100% ready to go. It may take a day, it may take a few. Better to be sure about this before firing up the production line.

+1

Also, good that you're back Chip

Last edited by a moderator:
i know this one isnt done yet, well its nearing an end and im happy for it to finally be made and im my hands.

but one thing that i look forward to , is to see if they ever make like a pandora 2 with upgraded hardware, or even a new device, im hopeful for he future, cause were about to have the now. cant wait for it, say the pics , very nice, id have it like that, if its gonna be more matte finsih fair doos, but i think it looks good the now.

slygamer said:
Come on, Chip. Logic, common sense and most of all patience has no place in these forums, as has been evidently displayed during the entire course of Pandora's development.

amf66 said:
Chip said:
+1 Also, good that you're back Chip

+1 on both fronts, no matter how we look at it we have a little over 2 and a half weeks left of 2009, (Goodness, I got a game I got to finish making- it's due on the 31st of Jan.), can't wait for the official color of that so called light.

http://twitpic.com/svjm1

oh damn.....

So are those Pandoras going to be shipped? The photo text says"We're leaving in a minute."

Game_over said:

Well hey there! That's a new picture! Guess they're gonna be shipped out soon based on the text of the image.
And if the boards and assorted other parts fit in those cases without a problem, shouldn't that indicate that everything is good to go?

WolfSpider said:
So are those Pandoras going to be shipped? The photo text says"We're leaving in a minute."
The plan was to send the first assembled units out to the dev team, so I'd say yes.

Still waiting on the green light from MW though... the tension is unbearable.

I'd love to think so, but if there were minor flaws, they'd probably still be assembled and sent out to the dev team. It's definitely not go until MWeston says go.

Now that all this new info has come out, everyones appetites have been awoken and unfortunately patience levels have gone through the floor :rolleyes:

If the cases need to be tweaked again I can handle it, I'll be pretty sad but I don't want them to release something that is sub par and people judging them or the Pandora because of it.

I agree that quality is more important than anything. I'm sure there will be loads of videos popping up when the devs get their new Pandora.

Do we know which devs will be getting a Pandora that Michael is sending out this week?

I thought I heard something from Canada. It started with G and rhymes with O. Could have been the wind.

Phawx said:
I thought I heard something from Canada. It started with G and rhymes with O. Could have been the wind.
Gizmondo? :p

The answer will come mid-day tomorrow. but then again a early in the morning (my time atleast) seems more like Craig's pattern of saying stuff. I wake up to coffee and a buzz from my phone letting me know when a select few twittered something.

The longer the wait for that green light, the more I become paranoid that there's a problem. Say it ain't so!

On another note, I wonder if it's possible to request a clear stylus, like the one that ed is using in his os snippet2 vid?

Back