Case Color Other Than Black?

SONY said:
Haha, but the funny thing is I'm willing to pay nice $$$'s and still no success for me. :(
Hehe, maybe ask Craig when he makes those clear case Pandoras, if he is willing to give one to Pandora's biggest fan($1000 bribe should help to convince him) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hobbyman II said:
most of these colours look like black to the untrained eye, but to refined intellectuals of discernment and high judgemental values, they are clearly the colours described ;)
Sounds like the time I had to buy a suit.

If some threads pop up around here detailing case mods (as they undoubtedly will), I could be very tempted to try one of these. Pantari looks awesome, along with the Super Pantendo. :)

Clean3d said:
hobbyman II said:
most of these colours look like black to the untrained eye, but to refined intellectuals of discernment and high judgemental values, they are clearly the colours described ;)
Sounds like the time I had to buy a suit.

If some threads pop up around here detailing case mods (as they undoubtedly will), I could be very tempted to try one of these. Pantari looks awesome, along with the Super Pantendo. :)

Check my link that I posted up there, mate ^

@ mali

Yeah, I nice donation ($100 each) to the rest of the team will pretty much guarantee me one.

craigix said:
We might make 100 (for example) clear cases and use them to reward people.

To make the 100 will cost thousands of dollars due to the set up costs, but the forum could decide who should get them. We would never mass produce the cases to keep their rare value.

Like for example community news sites? :p

/wishful thinking

I think it should have a special edition Tux case.
I really think it'd sell well- at least to the Linux crowd.
Or perhaps an Ubuntu theme?

http://www.computer-choppers.com/

It'd be neat to give a pandora this treatment.

But seriously, black would be the best option given that I guess there can be only one option. Making them all flourescent purple because one person thinks it'd be cool is silliness. Black is nice and neutral and as far as electronics goes, it goes together well with most other mostly black or silver electronics.

Paradox said:
CasperN said:
send the pandoras to http://www.colorwarepc.com/ if you have money to pay em.
@ mali, love that song :)

wow that's pretty cool.. I might consider getting my pandora done there o_o but what colours?!

I feel I should warn you, I bought a ds lite from them (you can buy a new one and they paint it there, or send your own in, but I shied away from the latter option). Not only did it take over a month longer than they said it would to arrive, it didn't work when I finally did get it. I had to send it back in and wait another month for it to get fixed. It does work now, but the layer of paint around the d-pad makes it harder to use (less travel), and there's also a small bump where you can tell there was an air bubble or something under the paint. I'd have to say I wouldn't recommend their service.

Back