The Ladies Of Pandora

Chip said:
Just to give you an idea of how hard they're working, Google actually put a limit on one of their email accounts because there were too many emails being sent from it. This isn't for the mass-mailing, this is just a regular email account sending individual reorder notices and replying to order questions! The ladies are working off of multiple accounts to get around the limit.
That's insane.

Craig must have SOMETHING that they like.

WAYHAY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah great job girls. especially because I got one of the early emails to pay by google checkout before there limit ran out. Would of done a bank transfer anyhow if I couldn't pay by cc.

Anyhow thx again girls :)

I'd like to add my thanks, too. Jacquelyn and Debs have always been very helpful, and to be able to maintain that whilst working what I gather to be incredibly long hours and dealing with lots of customers and a crazy situation is an admirable trait.

If you're reading this: Good work, you two, and thankyou most sincerely. :)

Chip said:
Just to give you an idea of how hard they're working, Google actually put a limit on one of their email accounts because there were too many emails being sent from it. This isn't for the mass-mailing, this is just a regular email account sending individual reorder notices and replying to order questions! The ladies are working off of multiple accounts to get around the limit.
That's insane.

Craig must have SOMETHING that they like.

WAYHAY.

And it starts with the letter P. :D

Kayday said:
And it starts with the letter P. :D
That's right, personality...or was it pharmaceuticals? Eh, they usually both work.

Gruso said:
Getting borderline there, guys. And you're not even newbies. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
They're obviously talking about the Pandora. What else could he possibly have that starts with a P that anyone would want?

TheDarkSpectrum48K said:
In Africa there is a saying "When the elephants fight, the grass suffers"

After getting an email at 1:43AM this morning confirming my bank transfer, it occurred to me that these two cheerful, helpful ladies have not once been thanked on the board.

They have taken a lot of nasty calls, when circumstances where way out of their control, but they have always been friendly, lovely and just downright nice people.

Their workloads have spiraled with all this credit card nonsense, but yet not once have I ever heard anything but positivity.

Thanks girls - YOU ROCK!
It's too bad that title didn't suggest what I thought it did, which was models posing in skimpy Pandora T-shirts and thongs as well as licking Pandora FDM Cases.

The girls were great when I ordered (and reordered), they were a pleasure to deal with! Craig should definitely promote them or something.

I tend to be a lurker (this is only my second post), but if there was ever a reason to come out of hiding it would be to thank these two ladies.

Thank you Jacquelyn and Debbie, all of your effort and hard work is very much appreciated. :)

This would be quite a recommendation on an application for the future. A recommendation from the one and only internet. :lol:

Oh my...! Sent an e-mail on Sunday evening asking for my order status as I hadn't received the expected reorder comunication.

Answer received around one hour ago...

Now, please, tell me Jaquelyn wasn't working Monday 01.26 AM

Tell she was not!!!! :(

Even if the mail took its time to arrive (wich could be the case, I hope so ^_^') going through this reordering mess on Sunday evening (maybe night) and still being nice deserves a BIG THANKS at the very least.

:)

I got my preorder notice first thing in the next workday morning. Fast as a ferret. You are doing a good job! Thank you!

I thanked them in that massive thank you thread :p

When I first had correspondence with OP about adding the carry case and tv-out to my order I witnessed they're superb service first hand!

Tbh, without these two this whole re-order/refund thing would have gone alot worse.

Thanks again Debs & Jacquelyn! No one could represent OP better. :)

Had exchanged a few mails with Jaquelyn and she has been kind and helpful,
sometime i received a mail at impossible hour so thumbs up to them !

Back