The New Seven Wonders Of The World

Which is the most deserving of being a new wonder of the world?

• Stonehenge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Great Wall of China

• Taj Mahal

• Machu Picchu

• The Easter Island Statues

• The Colosseum

• The Parthenon

• Acropolis

• Kremlin/St.Basil's

• Timbuktu city

• Neuschwanstein Castle

• Sydney Opera House

• Petra ancient city

• Kyomizu Temple

• Alhambra

• Total voters

Actually you all should be arrested for not worshiping my balls.

They rock.

edit: I would like to make clear at this point that I have two balls, not seven. They are the finest you'll ever see however,

trooper said:
I think sam lives not far from stonehenge, If he does, I wouldn`t recommend he take his younger brother to see it, As he may try to scream at it and shatter it into little pieces, Like he did to sam`s GP32 screen. :lol: :rolleyes:

Old joke.

Btw, I picked Stonehenge.

Trooper
That's priceless, sigged.

Luv ya really sam. B)

EDIT: In a non-gay way...
EDIT2: Just noticed that I responded to that joke back in October. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
LHC said:
Actually you all should be arrested for not worshiping my balls.
We would, if they were visible to the naked eye. And no, this is not a request for pics :p

I do have to say that I don't believe that the Taj Mahal should be on that list. There are many more interesting Wonders than that, such as the Grand Canyon which didnt even get a mention. I was going to go off my nut when I didn't see the Pyramids at Giza on the list but with it being said it'll keep its status as a Wonder, I'm happy. I agree with the rest. Don't know what Petra is though. And to Daclassicgamingmaster.... You may not think Christ The Redeemer should be considered a wonder but it truly is with its size and with where it is situated. I believe that is the main reason it is there, its location. It is a remarkable statue that, one day, I hope to go and see even though I have no beliefs in Christianity. The rest I hope to see also.

Hopefully, in a few years if all goes to plan, the Lighthouse of Pharos will be added to the list again as I believe the Egyptian Government are in talks to have it rebuilt on the exact spot it is situated.

On another subject, did they ever find the location of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, like its proper location on the world's surface today?

Ganepark32 said:
I do have to say that I don't believe that the Taj Mahal should be on that list. There are many more interesting Wonders than that, such as the Grand Canyon which didnt even get a mention. I was going to go off my nut when I didn't see the Pyramids at Giza on the list but with it being said it'll keep its status as a Wonder, I'm happy. I agree with the rest. Don't know what Petra is though. And to Daclassicgamingmaster.... You may not think Christ The Redeemer should be considered a wonder but it truly is with its size and with where it is situated. I believe that is the main reason it is there, its location. It is a remarkable statue that, one day, I hope to go and see even though I have no beliefs in Christianity. The rest I hope to see also.

Hopefully, in a few years if all goes to plan, the Lighthouse of Pharos will be added to the list again as I believe the Egyptian Government are in talks to have it rebuilt on the exact spot it is situated.

On another subject, did they ever find the location of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, like its proper location on the world's surface today?
No, I don't think a statue of Jesus should be one of the 7 (8, really) Wonders. And I don't think location has anything to do with it. Actually, I think it was voted in due to the vast majority of Christians who think because it's a statue of their Lord, it should automatically be a wonder. It was built in the 1900s. Nothing built in the 1900s is worthy, in my opinion. All the original 7 Wonders became what they were because they were modern marvels of architecture. This isn't even a century old. The Statue of Liberty, or even the Eiffel Tower are more deserving.

The Easter Island Statues should have taken its place.

And the Grand Canyon wasn't selected because it's not a structure.

edit: I fixed my typo

I reckon Ellis Island itself should have been a wonder. The history is simply amazing.

Back