The On-going Flu/blu Saga

sam fisher posted on Jul 26 2004 at 01:07 PM said:
Well I have a theory that the gp32 being over clocked is causing the screen and batterys to emit gamma radiation and xrays end even z rays :eek:

Thats why you are so smart. The gp32 emits just the right amount of these rays to make people smarter. The longer you play your gp32 the smarter you get :D
sam do you like pokemon?

Last edited by a moderator:
sam fisher posted on Jul 26 2004 at 03:15 PM said:
.....squieled at my flu and it seemed slightly darker in one area.
:blink:

Vimacs posted on Jul 26 2004 at 03:08 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 26 2004 at 03:07 PM said:
Well I have a theory that the gp32 being over clocked is causing the screen and batterys to emit gamma radiation and xrays end even z rays :eek:
Dont tell this drummaster, than he have a proved source for "gamepark trys to kill us all with radiation"
:D :D :D . Very good.

WTF is wrong with you sam? Every second post that you make is about your brother killing your GP, or "complaints" about the light. Why don´t you lock your GP away? Or get a case and carry it around everywhere you go (except if you´re going to get drunk). Or is this intentional? Are you one of those guys who have to break every console to find out how much it can take?

Suggestion: Get a big friggin safe, and now you have two options:

1. Lock your GP32 in the safe...
or
2. Lock your brother in the safe...

... and now throw away the key :D

BTW what do you do when you squiel ?? :blink:

Does anyonme elses gp32 do this.

Hold it still on the maing euro firmware screen, tap the screen, mine fuzzes a bit, is that normal?

Also I came upstairs and my brother squieled at my flu and it seemed slightly darker in one area. Could he have busted a light in the back?
No and No

evil_king posted on Jul 26 2004 at 04:32 PM said:
.....squieled at my flu and it seemed slightly darker in one area.
:blink:
sounds like a bit of a weirdo your brother.... can't you keep it way from him...

that would be the best solution as there is obviously something he is doing to it, which is ruining it....

He only hit the first one on a xbox control My mum will not let me keep it away from him. SHe will put it ontop of the stereo speaker in her room and that all :(

I'd take my chances with my brother.

Dude,

1. Lock your brother in his room, and throw away the key. If there's no lock on the door, simply bolt it shut.

2. If your brother has the ability to ruin an LCD screen with his voice, remove the bolt, or find the key again, because he'll make good money on a circus fair.

Gruntfuggly posted on Jul 26 2004 at 12:21 PM said:
The reason you get screen burn is because with a CRT, the screen is literally 'burned' by the electron gun - that's why it glows. Tthere is probably a similar effect with a projection telly.

The diference with a LCD screen, is that the screen itself is generating the light - it's not projected onto anything for it to get burnt.

...maybe your retina's if you stared at it too long...
Actually no LCDs don't generate any light. LCDs BLOCK light, they are basically a "light valve".

Back