1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

The Pandora Port Request Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chip, Aug 8, 2008.

1. ptitSeb

ptitSeb Serial Porter

The exe is not stripped, ok, but the static libraries it use may not have debug info.
    The backtrace shows 2 entry point with details and all other without...

Yes, of course you can put "#pragma GCC optimize 0" in some files, and it may works.

2. Magic Sam

Magic Sam Forever Homebrew

Hi all :)

@ptitSeb : I added "#pragma GCC optimize 0" to menues.c, but to no avail: the game crashed again with a bus error...

I'll try to make "-g" work throughout the code to pinpoint the location of this issue. I'm done with the "trial and error" way of debugging things :p

Cheers, Magic Sam

3. Kharg

Kharg Still Fresh

Farox likes this.
  4. levi

levi Still fresh, damnit!

The original source is to be built using msvc and targetting windows. Looks a bit of a faff to port to linux. The 3DS source I've looked at looks a little less crusty, though there's still going to be a fair chunk of work to get it building on linux. Maybe the Vita version is nicer, but I've not looked yet.

5. Farox

Farox Certified Guru

the most interesting is the 3DS one, for the presence of the Wii code...but sure it need some work to build and work properly.

6. ptitSeb

ptitSeb Serial Porter

I tried the Windows version. Very nice game, It would be great on the Pandora indeed :)

I'll see what I can do.

One note: the data doesn't seems to be on that github. Do you know if it's on purpose? Can't the data be put on a github repo of the game?