The Pyra is coming!

Yes, physikaly,

i know, in this 2 Yeahrs, im a Pandora owner, my Unit wasnt used that carefull, but it still works great..

and i know, a employe of Gamepark, some yeahrs ago tropped EvilDragons Pandora Prototyphe on the flor, but it still works..
I dropped my unit from about 1m high before it's first month. Screen broke, had to send back. So I have the impression they are very weak.

My GB color, GBA and DS were dropped at least 3 times each and they are all undamaged from it.
The GB line prior to the SP were extremely durable.  Their handhelds after that were not quite as tough, and sometimes little things can do major damage (There is a Zelda DS lite with a dead screen in my house that I haven't repaired yet that verifies this).  Even things designed with durability in mind can sometimes break from such a drop if they hit the wrong thing the wrong way.  

I don't think the Pandora was supposed to be dropproof.  For mine, all the things I worry will damage it have not caused problems, yet I got a crack from something didn't think about, the tab to the right of the screen slipping and pushing the lid out.  Pandora/Pyra are toys for adults, not kids.  Don't drop them.

He literally said " Keep it away from children under 9!" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it away from adults with butterfingers.  I know many of those.  Maybe they can play with it when sitting at a table, but even that isn't likely to keep it safe from some of the people I know.

Reminds me of my PSP (fat) : fell one time on gravel (just on the way to the car - bad luck), still has little holes poked in the clear plastic, screw broke from it so the case is a bit wobbly, and dust has come between the screen and its plastic cover. But it still works like a charm and I occasionally use it as a Linux Live USB :p

Its no use bleating about the bush; ewe must be baarmy, making a woolly-headed post like that.

Now everyone will be flocking in with their ovine puns!

Everyone will laugh if you give them an actual RAM.
Ram-Trucks.jpg

Not me.  I would be very thankful.

One last question.

29/08/2015 09:38Your package is awaiting release from the clearing agency for formal entry at the import location.
What does that means?!

Looks like it.  Sometimes it gets through quick, but it may depend on country and how competent the agency/agents are.

Back