The sad future of gaming - Ipod Touch!

Wait 'til he turns it on and finds that it's some Chinese knock-off running Windows Mobile. :D Now THAT is a video I'd like to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that were my kid, I'd've slapped him and taken the iPod away.
I'm not entirely sure I'd do that, but when I was a small child I was certainly taught that screaming like a lunatic was very poor form. And, yes, there is a difference between that and just "kids being kids". :p The other kid in the video doesn't act anything like that, after all.

Of course, this could just be some sort of setup to try to rival that old N64 video...

I'm not entirely sure I'd do that, but when I was a small child I was certainly taught that screaming like a lunatic was very poor form. And, yes, there is a difference between that and just "kids being kids". :p The other kid in the video doesn't act anything like that, after all.

Of course, this could just be some sort of setup to try to rival that old N64 video...

my son acts like that sometimes.... it's true I want to slap him and take back whatever it was

it is just kids being kids though

my son acts like that sometimes.... it's true I want to slap him and take back whatever it was

it is just kids being kids though
The very first thing I would have said, always, then and now, is "Thankyou". :p

EDIT: Even if it was from Santa. :p

I always asked the assebled relatives to thank Father Christmas on my behaf. ;) !

Oh I just thanked santa-san in my head thinking he could pick it up with telepathy.

Ya, I'm pretty sure this is just to rival with the old N64 video too. It seems like his reaction was way over exaggerated to be real lol. But then again, who knows?

Ya, I'm pretty sure this is just to rival with the old N64 video too. It seems like his reaction was way over exaggerated to be real lol. But then again, who knows?

oh its real... ever tell your kid they are going to {insert random amusement park or child recreation establishment} unexpantly... you will see... or at least in my case... not a bad child, just easily exciteable

It's the complete lack of reaction amongst any of the parents makes me wonder is he like this all the time? ;)

(null)

Ease up guys, the kid is excited about getting a present. It would have been worse if he didn't react at all. Or worse still, played with the box it came in.

Ease up guys, the kid is excited about getting a present. It would have been worse if he didn't react at all.
Well, I've seen the other extreme too. My niece opened every present, laid them silently in a pile with no reaction whatsoever. Not even a thank you.

She needed a slap too.

Sounds like some of you guys need to read the book "The Slap". Some of you could also feature in the telemovie - lol

Ease up guys, the kid is excited about getting a present. It would have been worse if he didn't react at all. Or worse still, played with the box it came in.
my littlest one (11months) played with the paper more than she did her gifts this year.... so cute

[could have saved a ton of gifts if I knew that's what she wanted the most]

Sounds like some of you guys need to read the book "The Slap". Some of you could also feature in the telemovie - lol
I should probably mention that I'm not necessarily condoning physical punishment, slapping someone is just hyperbole. Hyperbole that is really, really tempting sometimes though.

Back