Votes: 2 1.4%
  • The 2Unready Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wicket

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to line up the vote counts in one column?

Or even display an overall barchart?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its a hard Choosing in this Election ;)

The others have made many very good Entrys and naturaly

am i honored when you will choose Qemu for First.

Back to Topic: have you Wishes for Dos Freewaregames or Demoversions,

that i make to a Automatic starting Image for you?

write the Name here and when you have Link to the Demo/Freeware i

will make it run for you all if it is possible. ;)

Edit:eek:ops the Back to Topic was in the wrong thread,sorry :D

Ou, BBQ seems to be more than a minecraft-like renderer reading your votes. What else does it feature?
2 months isn't much to make a full 3D game, consider how long it took to get Minecraft where it is.

its a work in progress.

maybe some people vote to show their interest in the project's continuation.

Also I remember Deadly Caves running to choppy to be fun... e a hard choice.
You know, it's quite hard to debug, when you have no original hardware (Pandora)/

Sebt3 has fixed all the lags issues. Now everything works just perfect. I mean FPS and the simplified game controls.

And since our sources are open, you can always try to improve it ;)

Ou, BBQ seems to be more than a minecraft-like renderer reading your votes. What else does it feature?
2 months isn't much to make a full 3D game, consider how long it took to get Minecraft where it is.

its a work in progress.

maybe some people vote to show their interest in the project's continuation.
Well... It took us 2 months to write Adamant Armour Affection Adventure from the scratch. AAAA has different game modes: RPG / Stealth / hidden mode: Minecraft-like, the levels editor. Look

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YBgn7b1hmpo?feature=oembed
All the GFX, Sound FX, Music.. were made from scratch within the same 2 month.

And you know, we have to work and study in the same time :)

the sources are open... Everyone is welcome ;)

2 months..

nice looking and sounding too.

I just wanted to say say thanks and congratulate every one of you devs on these. Looking through the screenshots is impressive

and can't wait to try these among other apps out.

Don't think it's fair to actually vote as I've not tried any of them yet, but one day I will do so thanks for your work efforts

Wish I had a Pandora handy to test all these out but I don't yet so I wont be voting.

I'm quite lucky in a way because I think I'd be hard pressed to pick out 3 faves from this list. I'm seriously impressed with what these guys have done over the last couple of moths. There's some very professional looking software here :)

Now that I have one I want to find the time to try them all... but there's too much things to do :D so I hope to do it in the weekend

Apart fixing some minor things and add some documentation, are we allowed to bring a last-minute feature or do we have to wait the 21th ?

To be honest, that was difficult. I've downloaded, played and promptly removed so many of the entries. However, I voted for the entry that I didn't actually test - but whose development I have been following for many months now with great interest. It's not something I'll ever want to do with my Pandora, but the author has really, really customised to fit his platform as well as humanly possible, and that's a real breath of fresh air in this competition, it really is. That's why I rewarded him with votes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

D.

However, I voted for the entry that I didn't actually test [...] for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

(emphasis added)

Why? If you didn't test it, all you're doing is echoing your assumptions and whatever the community says. Your choice, but all it serves to do is skew the results, and you have only a general idea of whether or not what you voted for deserves that skew. It's like if I rated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES 1/5 stars without actually having played it; it's not my vote any more, it's someone else's.

Have a good day! B)

I'm sitting at work and looking at the current voting results.. It makes me wonder.

The VOTING shows the GENERAL MOOD of the console community. It is like a fair MARKETING RESEARCH.

I'd like to note that the voting is very important to Pandora Scene. Do Pandora users need more utils, original software or ports?

I think, that the contest will fairly show the future of the console.

Dear voters, the future of Pandora is in your hands. Please, think twice before voting. :ph34r:

@Don Miguel I'm not sure I'd count this poll sample as very representative of the whole OpenPandora "market".

only ~130 votes out 4250 registered forum users voted... should we consider 3% participation a high score for a forum?

~130 seems just barely above the number of Pandora devs.

so my guess is its way more representative of the pandora dever community and the few "users that don't have their pandora yet so are F5ing every hour for news" than the general user community. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back