This Seems To Be A Sick (Good) Place

Writing style was completely different (If you even bothered to check), and I have yet to see him insult anyone, besides Chest Rockwell (PoisonedV). And you point me to where it says in the rules that "Impersonating douchebags is a bannable offense".

This is a douchebag move x68000, especially since it's coming from you, and ESPECIALLY since PoisonedV gets to keep his account.

Nova, what 'writing style' is there to compare? Your roomate has 5 posts (each no more than a few words long), and nearly all of them have something to do with Chest. Banning Charles was an honest mistake. Many others thought he was PV too. Also, can't 'Charles' just make another account? No great loss.

Having said that, I don't know why x68000 is sticking to it now he knows the truth. Charles hasn't really done anything wrong or broken any rules.
x68000, admit you made a mistake and unban him :) .

Edit: I think Chest is banned. I reported him for ban evasion and trolling yesterday.

quote said:
Having said that, I don't know why x68000 is sticking to it now he knows the truth. Charles hasn't really done anything wrong or broken any rules.
Impersonating another user, even an ass, is a banable offense, as far as I know.
Killing the person who shot your wife is still murder, stealing from the guy who robbed you is still stealing, two wrongs don't make a right, yadda yadda yadda, the high school puts on a musical montage, the bully gets his just desserts in the end, everybody learns something, and GI Joe makes a PSA about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo, it would be best to unban PoisonedV's original account and remove the rest. Most people know him anyway and don't take him too serious. Some mild trolling from time to time is rather refreshing. It worked for years that way, after all.

mali said:
Imo, it would be best to unban PoisonedV's original account and remove the rest.

The rest? His only other handle we know of is Chest.

WizardStan said:
quote said:
Impersonating another user, even an ass, is a banable offense, as far as I know.

The list of things you don't do on GP32x.

I think you'll find impersonation isn't there. However, I feel sharing the same avatar and a similar name isn't impersonation. Also, my friend doesn't share the same disregard for grammar and people in general that Poisoned does, which is evident in his posts. He was looking for a new handle when he signed up and i suggested Charles because of Poisoned's new handle and he just ran with it. Sure he could sign up again, but I don't think he really wants to be part of a community that bans their members as indiscriminately as this, and to be honest, I kinda see his point.

Since Chest is now banned apparently, reinstating Charles as a member would mean he is impersonating noone. Just a thought.

mali said:
That "Charles" douchebag.

Charles is not PV.
Have you been following what Nova's been saying?

Edit: I am Ninja.

mali said:
quote said:
That "Charles" douchebag.

That, as I have said is my room mate, who is unconnected to Poisoned V, and has made no douchey posts in his history here.

EDIT: Ninja'd by quote.

Nova should be banned for suggesting his roommate to use a douchbag name and PV-Chest avatar. Case closed.

Mali, please stop taking on gp32x veterans.
I thought you were cool. Scratch that. No I didn't.

Edit: Nova Ninja Payback.

Eh? I was referring to your failed argument with dcgm yesterday. I don't count as a verteran. :)

star-wars-darth-vader-sense.jpg

Back