Thought of the day...

„Matzes Pyra 28“
Which one are you referring to?

Although I agree that the Pyra works against "anxiety and stress" and the sub-machinegun was used in "limited numbers"
Why not M2P8? (em zwei peh acht)

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
I don’t know, I think I would take the MP because it’s also work against Stress..

Although my Pyra is Number 37 I have named it Matzes Pyra 28..

I made some more testing on drastic:
Like I said, New Super Mario Bro’s works , also Mario 64, Mario Kart, and 42 All Time Classics,
As well as GTA Chinatown Wars
But I had to remap some buttons so it make a bit more sense, I think I put the Shoulder Buttons on the higher Shoulderbutton, and Start/Select on it’s Pyra Start/Select Counterparts ^^
But maybe this build is just a work in progress, it’s only matters that it works ^^

Send from something, i guess ^^

It is work in progress that’s for sure. Didn’t think about button mapping lol. Ill fix that up :)

the build isn’t anything special, it’s an existing binary out in the wild packaged up

I thought up a way of voting during sleeping. It's a voting by blockchain thing.
So the primeminister/king/queen/president creates a new chain and signs it. The mayors of each city then verify and sign that first block and spawn a second, third etc block. No votes jet, just one block spawning a lot of other blocks. Then, when all cities or states or provinces have signed, the chain is capped, so no additionals can be added. The subblocks are now the first super block for each city/province/state. When you vote, you get some numbers: your block which only contains your vote, signed by the canton officer (but not by you, because that would identify you), the block before, the block after. Once everybody voted, you go and using your numbers, verify that your block contains your vote and is still in the same position, then you sign the closingblock of your city/province/state. These branches thus contain an X amount of votes and ideally that same X amount of signed additions at the end (or less, but no more). Once a branch is then officially closed, it can be counted, even be public to be verified.
  • Vote options include blank and invalid
  • You may not change your mind later at verification time. All you do is ratify it's your vote that is there.
  • The numbers you get is: subblock ID, vote position, a public number that goes up (so there can not be added votes before your vote. You look at the voting number in the room, vote and expect your number to be +1). The block identifier, if we let it start at 0, then the first vote would be blockidentifier 1 (same number, easy to verify there has been no added votes in between).
  • Once you voted, your block is signed by the canton officer and you have to sign the first block (to avoid double voting). You get the public key of your canton officer, so you can verify it's his signature he used to sign your vote block.
  • If a person dies between voting and verification, then that vote is counted but the verification sign is done by the first block. Additional people my sign it if they have seen the death certificate or know the person to be deceased.
  • Any cheating can be at the end, but because the list is public, those can be contended. So the last voter(s) are important, they need to keep an eye out for additional votes (just stay to the end and look at the final closing vote number and addition of the signed closing block, which you can sign too.
  • Once a chain is closed, to certify your verification, you now sign the last block. Although this can be done from home, in favour of anonimity, you can go to a public place to do that, or a webcafe.
  • The chains are now public and the counting can be done by anyone, even before all people verified it with signing the closing block.
  • When you get a block to put in your vote, the next block can be already created and stay open too, so multiple people can cast their vote, no need to waiting, it's just that a quick voter can be after you in the chain and vote before you did.
Not sure if waterproof. Dead people could still be made to vote, but later death certificates could be used to get the time of death and verify it with the first block signed by that "dead person".
Also unsure how to delegate voting or vote from home, but the system, which is electronic, can be made to be from home, it's just that metadata of your phone/laptop could be used to identify your exact vote.

Last edited:
I thought up a way of voting during sleeping. It's a voting by blockchain thing.
The traditional system is better. Throw papers into a box. Have random humans counting it with the public and representatives of all candidates looking. Let (improvement: require) people hide alone behind courtains to secretely change their vote before they throw it in.
There are practical and theoretical problems to any electronic voting, and proper telematic voting is just impossible. Electronic counting machines at poll stations could theoretically but not practically be made to work, but they're not worth it, they only win irrelevant time for the results and a little effort every four years by a few people.
  • Anything anyone can do to verify their electronic vote is counted right can be used to prove to others that they voted something. That destroys anonymous voting, which requires not only that you don't have to let others know your vote but that you can't let others know your vote. Would you like your spouse to threaten with divorce if you don't vote right ? Your boss to threaten with firing you ? Somebody to threaten to kill you ? Would you like rich candidates to be able to buy votes from whoever give them their keys and let them vote for them or proves that they voted in the way the party said ? If you don't want that then you need to stop anyone to be able to prove how they voted to others, but if you do that then you can never be sure your own vote was counted properly, because you can't also prove it to yourself. Anything you can prove to yourself you can prove to others under bribe or threat. With the traditional system, you can always tell your spouse, boss or briber that you vote what they wanted, but vote anything else, without them knowing, and therefore they won't even try.
  • The system doesn't only need to work, it needs to be understandable by everyone. Cryptography complexity prevents that.
  • Any software you use may be free, public and 1000 times audited, but you'll never be sure that's the software that's running on the voting machines, because in order to be able to make sure you'd need more access to the system than you can get. It's too easy to publish and audit a program and run another. You can use sophisticated cruptography to double check what the voting software does, but not by hand, that is only an option for people who are able to understand, audit and ensure what software they run to check.
  • The computers we use are simply not secure enough. Mobile phones, tablets and PCs all get all sorts of malware that can show you A and sign B once you give them your keys and passpharses. And the general public is unable to defend themselves. We use them for a lot of problems that are much simpler than voting and still don't get it right.
So the primeminister/king/queen/president creates a new chain and signs it. The mayors of each city then verify and sign that first block and spawn a second, third etc block. No votes jet, just one block spawning a lot of other blocks. Then, when all cities or states or provinces have signed, the chain is capped, so no additionals can be added.
Lots of people signing but what's the content they sign ?
The subblocks are now the first super block for each city/province/state. When you vote, you get some numbers: your block which only contains your vote, signed by the canton officer (but not by you, because that would identify you), the block before, the block after.
The block afte is already available ? I'm not sure I understand the content of the blocks.
Once everybody voted, you go and using your numbers, verify that your block contains your vote and is still in the same position, then you sign the closingblock of your city/province/state. These branches thus contain an X amount of votes and ideally that same X amount of signed additions at the end (or less, but no more). Once a branch is then officially closed, it can be counted, even be public to be verified.
And how do we interpreted that? If the last block has all the signatures of all voters it means that they all saw their right vote in the blockchain ? But if there are less, then what does it mean, than somebody's vote was removed and a voter didn't sign in denounce or that some voter boycotts the vote because their favorite party never wins in their district ?

• You may not change your mind later at verification time. All you do is ratify it's your vote that is there.
Not bad. But this also prevents you from correcting a vote you were forced to cast (specially if voting from home, polling stattions shoudl give some needed physical security).

• The numbers you get is: subblock ID, vote position, a public number that goes up (so there can not be added votes before your vote. You look at the voting number in the room, vote and expect your number to be +1). The block identifier, if we let it start at 0, then the first vote would be blockidentifier 1 (same number, easy to verify there has been no added votes in between).
This would require a voting room, so not telematic. Then the advantage compared to traditional vote is reduced.
Having a single number synchronizing people means the blockchain should be much more local, not so broad as a city by far. Otherwise the election would last very long.
Anyone video recording and face recognizing who enters in a polling station after whom could have a fair chance of reconstructing who voted what, with not much error.

• Once you voted, your block is signed by the canton officer and you have to sign the first block (to avoid double voting). You get the public key of your canton officer, so you can verify it's his signature he used to sign your vote block.
Then the canton officer knows your vote or how does that work ?
The problems with making sure your canton officer key is the right one are common to widely deployed PKI infrastructure and I'll ignore those.
  • If a person dies between voting and verification, then that vote is counted but the verification sign is done by the first block. Additional people my sign it if they have seen the death certificate or know the person to be deceased.
by the first block ? The first minister and all authorities get a chance to change the votes of anyone who have died or they have killed between votes and verification ?
I think I didn't understand.

• Any cheating can be at the end, but because the list is public, those can be contended. So the last voter(s) are important, they need to keep an eye out for additional votes (just stay to the end and look at the final closing vote number and addition of the signed closing block, which you can sign too.
I understand nothing. Then people can get to watch what number each voter gets and later look at their votes in the blockchain. Anonimity gets down the drain?
Who decides who the last voters are ?

• Once a chain is closed, to certify your verification, you now sign the last block. Although this can be done from home, in favour of anonimity, you can go to a public place to do that, or a webcafe.
Are we trying to keep secret who voted and who didin't ? Can nonvoters also sign the last block ? If yes, what do you do with those signatures ? count them and what should the match ?
If not, can you bribe or threaten people to not vote ?
Can the canton officer just bribe or threaten voters to verify the false votes he signed ?
  • The chains are now public and the counting can be done by anyone, even before all people verified it with signing the closing block.
And what's the criteria to accept that count ? How many signatures or which of them need to be there, and how many voters can cause the verification to fail ?

• When you get a block to put in your vote, the next block can be already created and stay open too, so multiple people can cast their vote, no need to waiting, it's just that a quick voter can be after you in the chain and vote before you did.
So the number displayed in the voting room is the one used to assign blocks to voters, not to fill them up and submit to signature ?
What should you check in that display ? are we just shifting the synchornization delay to blocks assignment instead of somewhere else but not eliminating it?
Who and how verifies the identity and public key of the voter and grants a number ?
I already forgot how are you going that number later...

Not sure if waterproof. Dead people could still be made to vote, but later death certificates could be used to get the time of death and verify it with the first block signed by that "dead person".
Also unsure how to delegate voting or vote from home, but the system, which is electronic, can be made to be from home, it's just that metadata of your phone/laptop could be used to identify your exact vote.
As already said at the beginning, voting from home allows all sort of physical threats and bribes, and reduces the security of terminals to the skills of the least expert voter.
If we can't have proper exams form home, how are we ever going to get voting from home ?

I'm sorry because I probably didn't pay enough attention, I've read too many experts prove distance electronic voting is a contradiction in requirements, not just a difficult implementation.
But in any cas in orde rfor someone o pay attention I guess you'd need to precise many more details. And you may see yourself one or other problem then.
It's not a difficult problem, it's an impossible problem for which we have a decent analogical solution. Which I fear will be "digitally solved" anyway, in these dishonest times.

I wonder if this Tapatalk Signature is better, and I wonder if it’s might be a good idea filming me whyle i play guitar and sing some German „Volk Songs“ which aren’t to mistake whit the German „Volksmusik „ (that is played on the Oktoberfest or Old Peaple Entertainment) .. but I think I’m not that good at singing or guitar play, it’s good enough for camp fire or the Christmas Party of our Boy Scouts.. ^^
I think I’m stick whit Pyra Videos (and Unimog later this year)

Not send from my Pyra, but my Pyra is also here whit me ^^

No problem, I promise to make no Guitar Video , I thought about it, and sang a Little Part of a Song , and it ditnt thought that it sounded Good ^^ I think as far as there are some new Games as DBP , I will make new Video..

Sometimes, YouTube need quite long for Upload and Compiling the Video, I don’t know why..

If you aren't typing those final lines out every time, and it's an automatic post, you might be interested in getting the spelling right.

Send is only used for the infinitive (and therefore some of the future tenses like 'will send'). But you're not indicating a future here, so you want the present tense, in which case the word is 'sent'. Hearing the difference between 'send' and 'sent' could be quite tricky, the only difference linguistically between 't' and 'd' is that the latter is voiced while the former is unvoiced. In practice the 't' on the end of 'sent' is slightly more plosive, so should be heard as a louder click at the end of the word.

Also, I think when you say 'whit' you mean 'with'. Just switch the letters round.

But these kind of errors don't make the phrase any harder for me to read, they maybe just give me a flavour of your writing style. So it's up to you if you fix these grammatical errors or just leave it as is, I guess.

Last edited:
Well, as this is still the IPhone, and I want it to be now only my Streaming Device, Camera, IPod, and Telephone, and the Pyra is everything else, , this signature shouldn’t be that often anymore ^^
It’s just proves that I was to lazy to keep my Pyra Using Plans..

Send is only used for the infinitive (and therefore some of the future tenses like 'will send'). But you're not indicating a future here, so you want the present tense, in which case the word is 'sent'.
So it's "He sents his regards." rather than "He sends his regards."? ;)
I think it's more a case of passive stuff like in "written by". Something participle?

Back