Tilematch High Scores

This is one of my favorite games for the GP2X. I was playing it once, and my score was around 200,000, which was higher that I'd ever been, and I was just about to get a game over. Then, the batteries died and my score wasn't saved :( . I was sad. It's alright now though because my high score is 385,080 at level 20.

miq01's offered to send me the source and I'm planning on adding an autosave after each level so that failing battery power lets you restart as you were at the beginning of the level. It's only for my wife's use really as she hates it when the batteries go in the middle of a good game but if miq01 likes the patch maybe it'll end up in the official version too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can only get to the 2nd level :D
dont know what mode i use as its in a different language.i just use the first one in the menu

i can only get to the 2nd level :D
dont know what mode i use as its in a different language.i just use the first one in the menu
You'll find how to change it in the first lines of README.TXT. Anyway, go to "LLENGUA", press A and select "ENGLISH". That's it. Next time you start it will already be in english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normal mode: 379530 points level 20.
100 tiles: 1871090 points level 56 (stopped at that point even with 120s left because I lost interest).

I think the 100 tiles mode is definately too easy once you get past level 1 with some spare time. It doesn't seem to get any harder with each level.

I didn't play time trial very much yet... i haven't figured out how you get to next level so that might be why it doesn't hold my interest.

The normal mode is great and the best in my opinion.

/Khell

Back