Tilematch

WhizzBang posted on Aug 14 2006 at 07:39 AM said:
215460 on level 16, but I have seen people on this board who have got beyond level 30.
Any strategy tips or hints?

Is it best to go for more points and finish the level close to the timer running out? Or should you try to clear a level as fast as possible? Do you get extra points for clearing a level fast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow, I thought I was doing good at 46,000 points. Only been playing it a week, though. Such a good game!

I handed it to my sister and she blew away every high score I had within 1 hour.

Is it best to go for more points and finish the level close to the timer running out? Or should you try to clear a level as fast as possible? Do you get extra points for clearing a level fast?
I just try and get through every level i can. It's tough enough just getting all the required tiles at the higher levels. I've had a level 11 score rank higher than a 12 score before, but it only beat my lowest level 12 score registered. So for the most part, the best strategy i think is to complete levels.

Normal Mode: 0339440 (Level 19)
100 Tiles Mode: 1565020 (Level 50)
(okay so I posted that already today on another thread... ;))

I just remove them all without thought, just take the first move i see.
gotten me to level 17 at around 260000 i think

mweh. i dont get 100 tiles mode.
i should read the readme, i never get further than level 1.. i remove lots of them.. nothing happens. mweh

mweh. i dont get 100 tiles mode.
i should read the readme, i never get further than level 1.. i remove lots of them.. nothing happens. mweh
i couldn't figure it out either until i magically got to level 2. you have to get 100 tiles with one animal to get to a new level... it also resets the clock (to whatever it started at) and that animal (back to zero) but all the other animals stay at their current number... the next one to hit 100 resets the clock again, along with that animal, and you're at level 2... this repeats..... i think the hardest hurdle is to get past level one... then you sail

I got 750000 something, level 30 something I think. Ill check when I get home. I have a bad habbit of playing this game every day lol.

Back