To Clear Things Up

atrkidd

Still Fresh
Not trying to bring year old arguments back up, but since the last thread ended up with me looking like shit, I'd just like to point out I'm not the greedy bastard that some people may think I am.

Like the log says, I tried to help a lot of GP32 developpers from the very beginning, I've opened #gp32 to help all the newbies when it was all developper only, and I've worked on GP32emu for a very very long time.

In any case, I apologised to Gp32news for the repeated arguments, even though they weren't exactly angels either, otherwise not everyone in the channels would have been for keeping them out, and I've sorted my arguments with Guyfawkes.

It's a sad thing gp32emu died out when I left, because it was a nice news site, and sure we were friends with coders and helped them. But that doesn't mean we bribed them etc like some people would like to make you believe.

And yes, it's a sad thing most of the game stuff I wanted to do for the GP32 didn't work out, because I can't code, so I could only contribute in different ways. But overall, we did a good job, the sites were nice, and so were the channels.

As for the people I got into fights with, some people who were friends with them will still see me as a bad guy. But lyc was a proper troll and everyone was glad he left, and tfc was doing exactly the same, just at a smaller scale.

I hope this clears out whatever's been said about me.
There's a reason why I'm friends with a lot of people in the GP32 scene, it's because I was nice with them. And that's not out of my personnal interest (ask empee or rattboi, they came to visit me and we're good friends).

I forgive you for banning me so many times on irc. I forgot how man times it was, oh thats right it was exactly 46 times. :angry:

Back