Tom Ammiano To Legalize Pot

mmmh brownies...
also had a good spaghetti sauce ... wait lemme find it.

Please can some mod rename the thread to : The Stoner Thread / CookBook

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t like to put my weed/hash in food. It never seems to work, even if i double the amount i would smoke. And it´s not the preparation, my friends got very stoned last time while i ended up smokin one because the effect just wouldn´t kick in.
I´m not afraid of cancer though, i don´t smoke too frequently. I have a rule: Only smoke when you would also drink a sixpack of beer in the same situation. Or if it´s free.

'Fishbong' said:
I don´t like to put my weed/hash in food. It never seems to work, even if i double the amount i would smoke. And it´s not the preparation, my friends got very stoned last time while i ended up smokin one because the effect just wouldn´t kick in.
I´m not afraid of cancer though, i don´t smoke too frequently. I have a rule: Only smoke when you would also drink a sixpack of beer in the same situation. Or if it´s free.
I have a rule too: Only smoke when your fungi aren't finished growing yet

mine is:

Smoke if its Homegrown.
Then, cook some good Hash with the Shake.
Nothing is better,
PoisonedV
What technique you use for your fungi?

Thinking of doing some DMT extracts real soon!

'Mr.Gonzo' said:
What technique you use for your fungi?

Thinking of doing some DMT extracts real soon!
I hope those two comments weren't related, lol
i do casing in coco coir and vermiculite

'Fishbong' said:
Yeah, huge uproar ahead if drug laws get eased. People are so full of hate, frustration and xenophobia, and always looking for things they can focus them on. And since you cannot hang niggers, jews and faggots anymore for making the milk sour, cannabis users and growers are becoming a popular target.
Huh?

There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

Anyway recently A.G. Eric Holder has said per Obama's statement they will no longer raid dispensaries for medical marijuana in states where it is legal and will leave it up to the states. This overturns the Bush administration and even the Clinton policy of raiding these dispensaries even in states that legalized pot for medical use. It is a step but it is only for medical use unfortunatly.

I don't see the big deal. If you want to smoke dope, smoke dope. It should be up to the individual if he uses it. I can see making it illegal to sell and distribute to profit from, other than that legalize the weed already.

'Fishbong' said:

Just buy the instant microwavable brownie mix and put it in before you microwave it, should work.

Lol at the guy's argument a while back saying that alcohol is ok because in society its alright to be an alcoholic but not a pot head.

its 2 sides of the spectrum
alcoholics are angry and stupid
potheads are lazy and stupid
im not sure whether stupid people have a disposition to dependence on pleasurable substances or they turn you stupid after you habitually use them. either way im fucked

Back