Tongue Piercings

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
Well my griflriends got her ears pierced, and just to annoy her im going to get my tongue pierced. Long story. Anyhoo, i know a lot of you are rockers/punks/goths/ex-goths, and was wondering how much tongue piercings cost or how much they hurt? Im guessing not much in both cases, but i really dont know.

Little help?

I've had a few mates that have had it done and it didn't hurt any of them enough for them to admit it.

Not sure on cost though.

I'm planning on getting my lip done. I'm just worried about it going shit as I'm leaving the country on Monday for quite a while.

LHC posted on Mar 11 2005 at 04:55 PM said:
Maybe you could pierce your brain with the revelation of not being a faggot with tongue studs.
What's wrong with them? Not some "They're shit" answer, an actual reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a couple of the old rings not major,

but tongue isnt a good idea it does yer teeth in.

i think its the persons own choice, lets not having any more comments about you will look gay etc etc, becuase thats just lame ok? thanks boardies.

It's between £20-30, it stings a little and your tounge probally will swell up to fill your mouth, you'll be living on wine gums and soup for at least 3 days....
Not from personal experience but a few of my mates have one and I want one plus a PA

One of my mates fainted when he had his nipple done. He collapsed in the doorway coming out of the room.

Afflecks Palace in Manchester has some sickening pictures of piercings. The worst being the tonsil piercing, and those balls that rest on your skull.

sensible GP32 posted on Mar 11 2005 at 06:08 PM said:
i have a couple of the old rings not major,

but tongue isnt a good idea it does yer teeth in.

i think its the persons own choice, lets not having any more comments about you will look gay etc etc, becuase thats just lame ok? thanks boardies.
I've not heard that before, why does it kill your teeth?

Edit: Just read up on it a bit. Seems that you aren't really at risk if you get the right size jewelery after the swelling goes. Scary stuff though :S.

And LHC, are paintings mutilating the paper? I just see peircings as decoration.

Dozer posted on Mar 11 2005 at 04:55 PM said:
I've had a few mates that have had it done and it didn't hurt any of them enough for them to admit it.

Not sure on cost though.

I'm planning on getting my lip done. I'm just worried about it going shit as I'm leaving the country on Monday for quite a while.
Heh it makes you look like a goldfish or something

wow brits and americans are totaly different. You care about body mutilation, we don't. We care about nudity, you don't. strange strange strange. I saw a thing on the net where an episode of Big Brother UK caused and uproar because some ladies got their nipples pierced becuase it was "body mutilation" while it would have caused an uproar here because they were nude. WTF DOES IT MATTER.

yeah everyone is naked on british tv. ahevn't you seen a episode of the simpsons in britain? Well could jus tbe my imagination as i was in the cold for 3 hours last night.

Wrong, the only outrage about body piercings I remember over here was Janet Jacksons Nipple Shield, only because it was a tasteless setup to show off her jewellery.
Body nudity where big on over here.
For Crying out loud in 1976 punks, a great british fashion started men in body jewellery not just on the ears.
In victorian times Prince Albert started a fashion trend of Genital Piercings to stop unstightly bulges, where the ring was hooked to a hook on the inside of the trouser leg.
Thats why taliors would as which way you "hang".
And You think where prudes when it comes to body peircings.... <_<

xboxit posted on Mar 13 2005 at 10:48 PM said:
Apparently body piercing ( not ear ) can paralyse you. It's not gonna stop me gettin my eyebrow done. :p
WTF? not possible unless something conencted you your spinal cords or nerves was damaged.

Back