Trainers (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple_goat

Website
purplegoat25.deviantart.com
I was setting up ws2x awhile back and one of my guilty gear roms had cool music and chipmunks dancing,
plus it allowed me to choose cheats. It said it was a trainer so that what I assume they are called (if I'm wrong please tell me). So: Is there a place I can download these and they will patch my roms? (I want one for pokemon red)

thanks

Yessir, it is! Conducted three of them searches and nothin'!

(did I say that right? :p )

oh yeah, thanks

EDIT: urr.. that now what I meant, what I'm talking about looks like a crackto except you can enter cheats..

yalborap posted on Feb 14 2007 at 08:16 PM said:
Know of any other major resources?

I heard that google.com is a great start ...

Last edited by a moderator:
"(I want one for pokemon red)"

... want one what? Are you sure "one" exists? All your answers can be found using google.

TelcoLou posted on Feb 14 2007 at 07:30 PM said:
"(I want one for pokemon red)"

... want one what? Are you sure "one" exists? All your answers can be found using google.
I'm not sure, thats why I'm asking (a trainer)
google failed me..

Trainers in ROMs are not something you can download and patch in, unlike for PC games. Theyre done by someone thats hacked the ROM image and then released the trained version, much like the hacked translated versions, although these sometimes get an IPS released as more people are interested in a translation than a trained version.

Chances are there is no trained version of the ROM out there and probably never will be.

EDIT: Fixed a typo, anymore and they can stay in :p

Yorper posted on Feb 15 2007 at 02:41 AM said:
Trainers in ROMs are not something you can download and patch in, unlike for PC games. Theyre done by someone thats hacked the ROM image and then released the trained version, much like the hacked translated versions, although these sometimes get an IPS released as more people are interested in a translation than a trained version.

Chances are there is no trained version of the ROM out there and probably never will be.

EDIT: Fixed a typo, anymore and they can stay in :p
so say I wanted to search for roms like that on google..

purple_goat posted on Feb 15 2007 at 07:45 PM said:
so say I wanted to search for roms like that on google..

NO requests for roms or rom links please, Site rules. If you can not locate the the files you require (regarding ROMS), Ask someone that maybe able to help, JUST DON`T ASK FOR THEM HERE.

*WARNED*

Thank you.

Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back