Translator needed?

GPZigi is indeed a good site, I found some source for a QuakeGP project and some other things that are being worked on. It looks like most of what the Koreans have come up with homebrew is available free from JoyGP. (The snake game, the GP series including Oh my Goddess, etc) The gods and war game is for the PC platform, unfortunately. Oh ya, I got Mill off of JoyGP (awesome how you can just D/L it) I'm gonna take some time to get familiar with the game, then I'll start my guide.

Hi,
the official word is that ASR will be released for the European release. Which makes sense since the game was said to be undergoing translation (with its high & lows - the project has been restarted from scratch a few times).
Of course, what happens in the end is entirely in the end of Gamepark & the developpers, but I would think they would want their flagship game translated...

Loic

Good to know. I'll try my hand at translating Mill then. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

While we are on the subject of translation, somthing that has been bugging me since the day I first put free launcher on my GP, what does the message say that comes up once you have selected a program from free laucher... translation anyone ???

Flex Busterman posted on Jul 27 2003 said:
Does anyone know of a tracker / midi-sequencer for the GP32?
Please let me know.
There are tracker players (*.mod players) ie you can not edit the files, Only play them.
They are available from this site.
As for midi sequencers, None that i know of. :unsure:

Hope this helps.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back