Truly fullscreen web browsing experience on the pandora? I.E no menus, tabs, statusbar, scrollbars e

If it's reaaaaally important, I can see if I can hides tab bar on Arora, and do a fresh compilation...

*EDIT* Just... Scrollbar too? That will be tricky!

*EDIT2* Also, Firefox seems to have pretty good fullscreen (F11), just the Scrollbar are visible.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's reaaaaally important, I can see if I can hides tab bar on Arora, and do a fresh compilation...

*EDIT* Just... Scrollbar too? That will be tricky!

*EDIT2* Also, Firefox seems to have pretty good fullscreen (F11), just the Scrollbar are visible.
So far my best experience has been FF w/vimperator and Status-4-Evar but no luck adding javascript file to hide commandline and vimperator is not cooperating with me when I try to hide scrollbars

links is also very good full screen.

Open up a terminal full screen, configure it so that the the scrollbar is not visible. Your screen should be black, except for the prompt

Launch links in non graphical mode.

Only top and bottomline are not usable (title of page and status/on hover links details )

I've been using Openbox and almost anything I can make fullscreen in Openbox even zenity dialog box.  Just do Right Shoulder Button +  5 combination on anything... :)

Back