Turn Based Or Stratergy Games

feddon

Just wondering what turn based or statergy games are available to gp32 users.
I have military madness on gpengine but there must be more.

Thanks

I was a huge Fan of UFO enemy unknown on amiga SO things that that would be perfect.

You could try laser squad for spectrum or atari st (probably more systems too)
Famicom wars for nes is good too but its in Japanese.
Likewise super famicom wars for snes.

thanks
Guess i should of thaught a bit harder, How could i forget civilisation on snes i actually own it lol.

i think dune2 for the genesis is the only rts available for us gpers, oh and that warcraft like 1 for the gbc. cant remember its name. atleats thats all i know of.

sorcerer lord for the c64, speccy, atari st is a probably my all time favourite turn based fantasy based strategy game

Super Robot Wars 3, 4, and EX (Dai-san-ji Super Robot Taisen, Dai-yon-ji Super Robot Taisen, Super Robot Taisen EX: Masoukishin/Lord of Elemental, respectively) SD Gundam Generations, Front Mission, Tactics Ogre, Fire Emblem 3, 4, and 5 (Monshou no Nazo, Seisen no Keifu, and Thracia 776), all on SNES/SFC.

Prepare to learn some Japanese (or download a translation patch) if you want to know half of what's going on in those games. :p

NES - Famicom Wars
SNES - Superfamicom Wars

Both similar to Advance wars for GBA

imo that advance wars got unberably tiresome. <_<
Are there any remakes or original ideas of stradegy games being made for the GP32? Also if you want a simple one look for Theme Park on the Mega Drive. Still a classic imo.:D

Back