Tvout Extension

Paradox

oh em gee
Website
Visit site
im in the uk, waiting for the new tvout with all male connectors..i wanna buy an extension lead before i get it so i can use it when i get it (without the 2x being round the back of my tv)

so uh, anyone in the uk got one, where did you get it, where are you going to get it, whats it called and how much is it?

thanks

Argos do a audio/visual essentials back which has extenders in, and male/female convertors. I think it was about 10-12 quid. Sorry I havent got a link but I did have a look at this when I was Looking foir something similar.

Is the new tv-out cable going to have all male connectors? I still don't think that would be acceptable because it is harder to find female-male extension cables than male-male. Even if you connected the tv-out cable directly to the TV to watch movies, you might find that you will have to create a makeshift table to set it on; otherwise, it will be dangling from the front/back of the TV.

well im not sure on the details i just remember craig saying something about it having all the same connector

Back