Release UAE EX - A1200 + WorkBench 3.1 Video

StreaK is slowly becoming the Hakmanplayer of the IRC side of things

I'm going to update to SZ beta 4.

I know I'm leaving UAE4ALL behind and it pains me.

ZRAM ftw

You can still boot into the old kernel for Uae and Mame4all.... ;)

(null)

I don't know what had been happening between ZXDunny and StreaK before but what ZXDunny wrote here is just the opposite of nice. I really like Dosbox Ex. It has a comfortable UI and nearly every oldschool Dos game i tried on it worked out of the box without the need to edit the conf-file. I'm sure UAE Ex would head in the same direction of userfriendliness, which I would love to see and use on my Pandora.

Well, the way he left last time really made me avoid his ports so far. There will be no way around this one here though, unless someone else manages to get a decent UAE version run under the new kernel ...

Hi guys,

I think i am going potty - My panny turned up friday and since then i have read shed loads of posts and pages. I am sure I saw a download link for the Amiga 1200 emu beta download but cant find it any-more - was it wishful thinking? can anybody link me to it plz.

cheers

PZ

found it - please ignore my dyslexic scribbles

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much at the moment. I've had some problems with UAE, that i'll sort up when i finish all other side projects like MAME EX / DosBox EX and CLI Love.

Commander-beef, are we going to be lucky enough to get your attention back on this exciting project? I'm happy to beta test this thing all you want. :p

Hi commander beef.The new 1GHz pandoras have alot more speed and power.This should help amiga emulation right? Could you include optimisations for the 1GHz pandora models?A1200 should benefit from the extra power i imagine.

Back