Uk And Us Power Adapter

Karel Jansens said:
ID10T said:
Which is why I hope the external charger is dual voltage and higher rated (faster to charge).
I believe that non-universal AC adapters (tuned to one AC voltage only) are these days more expensive and harder to get than the universal ones.

I also hope the developers go for the "5 volt DC Nokia type" charger. That way you wouldn't even have to bother about USB charging: Everyone in the whole world has a Nokia charger lying 'round the house.

Good idea, and as they are very common they are available cheaply if you can't lay your hands on six of the damn things one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also would like to know, how big will be the Pandora Power Adapter. I don't like Big Bricks so I hope it will be small enough to fit for a mobile device like the Pandora.
Here is a pic of 2 AC Adapters (german) compared in Size with my GP2X. The bigger Adapter on the right is my GP2X Switching Power supply from ED's Shop, the smaller one is from my Philishave. This has a very good Size and the Quality of the cable is great, very stable and durable. I hope the Pandora will get a Adapter in this direction.

Back