Uk Ds Launch

Rogue Agent looks so good and it should be better than the console versions. I think that Age of Empires 2 though looks kinda crap cause the people are bigger than the buildings. But it may still be good.

I mentioned before about PSP fault, so It's only fair that I mention a few DS flaws.

The DS can play GB/C games, Nintendo said doing so would limit the possiblitys of the DS but though a minor bit of soldering you can hack it to play GB/C games. Maybe when some really big games come out those people who have done it will have difficultly in playing thoses games, who knows for now and why nintendo did not allow this.
And the Wi-Fi can go about 35 feet further with some more soldering. Not reccommended in case you screw up your Wi Fi. Again nintendo might have done this to save cash.

Also the dead pixel thing with the DS seem abundant. Maybe the DS wasn't play tested before release.

I know these aren't flaws but just some random info.

Apeiron posted on Mar 21 2005 at 08:45 PM said:
The DS can play GB/C games, Nintendo said doing so would limit the possiblitys of the DS but though a minor bit of soldering you can hack it to play GB/C games.
You actually believed this? [Insert manic laughter].

That was a wind-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apeiron posted on Mar 21 2005 at 08:45 PM said:
And the Wi-Fi can go about 35 feet further with some more soldering. Not reccommended in case you screw up your Wi Fi. Again nintendo might have done this to save cash.

Or batteries.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
AOE turn based version? so not in real time like PC version? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead pixels were a common problem with the initial batch of DS's.... I thought I read somewhere it was something like 10% or something like that.... however, from the second or third shipment on, there have been almost no cases of dead pixels, Nintendo are playtesting every unit before sending them out, and you rarely hear of anyone getting dead pixels anymore....

Back