Ultima 7

gnipper

Still Fresh
There have been brief messages on this board saying the source for U7 is available and it "may" be ported.

I just want to see how many people would be interested in this - i KNOW i would, this is my fave game of all time - to put it on the ol' GP32 would be simply amazing, the specs of the GP32 FAR exceed my original PC (486SX, 4mb RAM)

So. all those in favour say "aye" all those who can port say "we will port"

:D

aye : )

I tried playing Ultima 3 on one of the EMU's but it was crap...dut i reckon Ultima 7 would be COOOL B)

Well, on my C64 emulator (frodo) i have ultima's 1-6 (not tried em yet tho - not had the heart to turn it off mid game!! dont think the save snapshot works in that way :) )

Its one of those games I'd love to play, but somehow never got around to on the PC. A GP32 version would be kind of nice in that respect...

There's also 1-6 available for ST, btw, and the savestates for that *do* work. So you might want to have a go on those...

EXCELLENT - Ultimas for Atari ST would be excellent - especially if you can use save states - im off to get them now!!

Thanks all!

To the below post:

Of course, but it would be a nice temporary replacement. And besides, its a really really really basic looking game.

Even if theres U7 on SNES U wont be able to play 'coz the 2 snes emu (even @ 166MHz) are too sllooowwww...
I think it would be better to port this one.

Swiss_Cheeseman posted on Oct 21 2003 at 02:33 PM said:
Doesnt the SNES have a port of Ultima 7?
It's an awful port.

And besides, its a really really really basic looking game.

Not sure what you mean by that but it is not a basic game, you can interact with almost anything, plus you can make bread!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the responses guys - keep em coming, hopefully we can make someone take notice

:D

Back