Unofficial kebab layout poll

Meat ?

• Total voters

where is pork?

Last edited by a moderator:
with all the hair, I think a hairnet instead of a cookers hat would be more suitable ?

I want a durum, please!

And white sauce, is that the same as garlic sauce? Garlic is what I want.

Oh and obviously fries are not French. They're Belgian. And we call them just frites or frieten.

Durum falafel mitraillette, salade: tout, sauce à l'ail.

As a British kebab eater I'd just like to say that you've missed out the meat options of dog and cat. Also chilli sauce.

Now if you can take the time for a kebab layout poll, can you please also take time for a keyboard layout poll?

I know, I know, getting ED to wear a cooker's hat is way more important than the keymat design of some obscure work-in-progress handheld device, but still...

Ketchup, Mayonnaise? On a Kebab? Your people disgust me. Thats really abnormal.

Ketchup, Mayonnaise? On a Kebab? Your people disgust me. Thats really abnormal.
In Belgium, we eat mayonnaise with our frites, and frites with (or in) our kebab all the time. I personally like my frites with ketchup mixed with mayonnaise (optionally with some whisky added). On my durum falafel I like garlic sauce though, in particular because that's also what my girlfriend/wife typically chooses, and it's a well known property of garlic sauce that if one person eats it, everyone should eat it or disaster happens.

Figured someone should open a chain of stores called 'Kebabs and Coffee'. If we advertise hard enough, we can convince(manipulate) people, into thinking that it's a marriage made in heaven...

Now if you can take the time for a kebab layout poll, can you please also take time for a keyboard layout poll?

I know, I know, getting ED to wear a cooker's hat is way more important than the keymat design of some obscure work-in-progress handheld device, but still...
This post is too on-topic for these forums!

This is why devs are mad.  Threads like these get much more attendtion than software releases ;)   Look at the number of responses, it's about to go on to 2nd page :) .

Edit:  Maybe someone should make PNDs for threads like these. :)

Let me see if i can make something of it... oh and c4a support would be good i assume?

Back