Unofficial Openpandora Community Blog

Sorry that took so long guys. I was just about to head to bed, thought I would check in here first. Damn lucky I did!

It's up now!

Also, why doesn't it come up with "Posted By Butterman" when I make a blog post, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
'Butterman' said:
Sorry that took so long guys. I was just about to head to bed, thought I would check in here first. Damn lucky I did!

It's up now!

Also, why doesn't it come up with "Posted By Butterman" when I make a blog post, eh?
it looks much better on a blog that wants to get credibility. also i think its better because then people take time to make a post instead of trying to do it the fastest to get more credit

However, if my fellow authors kept tabs on this thread, they'd know why the author credits disappeared and how to add one manually. ;) Post #326.

Also Butterman, not sure what you meant in that post when you said the prototypes were not the ones mentioned in the previous blog entry? AFAIK they're making one lot of CNCs only.

I know you guys have seen this, but it might be good for the blog (dreamcast on beagleboard):

CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=47027&view=findpost&p=708451

I was pretty excited to see this myself. Especially since it is running under-clocked.

In a stunning turn of coincidental events, Gruso has placed #66 with the nulldce post on the top wordpress posts. The same number I placed.
Innocent coincidence?
Or is the pandora really the devils soldiers?
g r u s o = 5
p o i s o n e d v = 9
5+9 = 14
-2 because of the TWO authors = 12
divided by 2 because of the TWO authors =6
append it and...
the sign of the beast.
i cant take this anymore.

New Blog update:

CODE
Fingering, a case and boring stuff

So, what has happened during the last days, you might ask?
Well, besides me starting to make the Pandora Matchbox theme to be more finger-compatible (so you can use it without stylus), Michael finally got his case and he began to assemble it properly.

I also had to do a lot of boring stuff... finding out a lot of the legal stuff and doing phone calls.

If you're not interested in legal mumbojumbo, you can skip the rest of this blog entry.

Have you ever thought about how complicated it would be selling a battery within Europe? Firstly, you need to make sure nothing serious can happen... and if there are any special infos about how it has to be wrapped up. A lot of phone calls were needed to find out anything about that, as nobody seems to know much about that - not even the guys that are supposed to check if everything is fine. Well, I found everything I need to know. Even if some stuff is weird. Even the size of the "don't-throw-it-away"-icon on the battery has to be correct...
Another thing about the batteries is that you actually need to take care about the recycling... I did also take care about that.

Similar stuff for the Pandora itself: Recycling is something that needs to be taken care of... that's fun, eh?

Anyways, after those boring legal stuff, back to the really important things now: Finishing the Pandora and the OS!

'PoisonedV' said:
In a stunning turn of coincidental events, Gruso has placed #66 with the nulldce post on the top wordpress posts. The same number I placed.
Innocent coincidence?
Or is the pandora really the devils soldiers?
g r u s o = 5
p o i s o n e d v = 9
5+9 = 14
-2 because of the TWO authors = 12
divided by 2 because of the TWO authors =6
append it and...
the sign of the beast.
i cant take this anymore.
616 is the real number of the beast.

Back