Very cheap GBA AC and Car adaptor

animator75

Website
Visit site
Hi!
This morning I took a trip to Rusta (a swedish lowprice chain) and I found a pack containing a GBA AC adaptor and a car adaptor for 10Kr (about 1dollar) But it is 3.3V and the GP is 3.00V I don't think this will be a problem but I thought I could ask if anyone else have used an GBA adaptor.. Another pack contained a snap-on FLU, Linkcable and AC adaptor(also 10kr). It looks like the FLU could be modified to fit a GP. I wonder How the people who manufacture this stuff can make any money with prices like this :)

They'll work, im running my gp32 on 2.4v (2 1.2v AA rechargeables) Theres a large margin of error with stuff like this.

However, if yer gonna get those packs, make sure you switch the polarity. The polarity for the GP32 is center negative. Just switch the wires and it should be fine.

Swiss_Cheeseman posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
They'll work, im running my gp32 on 2.4v (2 1.2v AA rechargeables) Theres a large margin of error with stuff like this.

However, if yer gonna get those packs, make sure you switch the polarity. The polarity for the GP32 is center negative. Just switch the wires and it should be fine.
How do i switch the wires? Any pictures or webpages that explains it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolfhin posted on Aug 30 2003 said:
Swiss_Cheeseman posted on Aug 30 2003 said:

How do i switch the wires? Any pictures or webpages that explains it?
It`s a bit Macabre, But you have to Physically cut both of the wires and swap them around. Tape them back up with electrical tape.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back