Vice 2x

Wilhood

how do you install vice2x onto the gp2x? ive searched for instructions but cant find them

wil hood said:
how do you install vice2x onto the gp2x? ive searched for instructions but cant find them

Unzip vice2x and now place that folder onto your SD card along with some unzipped d64 disk images and/or some c64 tape or cartridge images.

Last edited by a moderator:
computarman said:
wil hood said:

Unzip vice2x and now place that folder onto your SD card along with some unzipped d64 disk images and/or some c64 tape or cartridge images.

cheers computaman

wil hood said:
computarman said:
wil hood said:

cheers computaman

ive tried what you said computarman,ive got the emulator to work so the commodore 64 screen comes up,but i cant seem to get the games working.ive installed the games on to my sd card that didnt work, so i put them into the vice folder on my sd card and cant to seem to gst that to work.is there a certain folder i have to put the games into?

You can put them anywhere but the question is how are you trying to load them

foleyjo said:
You can put them anywhere but the question is how are you trying to load them
im running the x64.gpe file then press select then press browse d64 then i pick a file from the list of roms.since i put this question last night ive had partial success but ive got some games running but their very glitchy.is there something im doing wrong?

Vice is slowand you need to overclock to get a good speed out of it. Plus the sound lags slightly. You may want to try Frodo instead

Some games may not work without 1541 emulation swithed on.
After browsing te d64 make sure you select the correct boot file for the game

foleyjo said:
Vice is slowand you need to overclock to get a good speed out of it. Plus the sound lags slightly. You may want to try Frodo instead

Some games may not work without 1541 emulation swithed on.
After browsing te d64 make sure you select the correct boot file for the game
thanks for the time you spent answering.thanks

Back