vid-out cabels

rum runner

Still Fresh
Was just wondering if there is any information on the vid out cabels as I don't recall that any have shipped. I ordered one with my panda and was just wondering if there was a like a time span we coud expect them after we get our panda or if they were shipping out with the pandas and I just missed that part any way thats all I was wondering.

later.

It's good to see they are to be made in October. Not sure how many. ED said they needed an order of 10,000, yet in older posts Craig said they could even do runs of 1,000 but the earthquake in Chile wrecked the supply line. As long as they are made I guess the reason for the length of time is moot.

Well, we need to get the minimum order to a lower value, but of course it will be as many as needed ;)

Well, we need to get the minimum order to a lower value, but of course it will be as many as needed ;)

just wondering one thing...

why won't you simply increase the second price a little bit and ship a cable with everyones?

just wondering one thing...

why won't you simply increase the second price a little bit and ship a cable with everyones?
Not everyone wants a TV cable, so it was actually a nice cost cutting idea to leave them as a separate order. Same could be said for extra battery and carry case and SD cards. It would be nice to have them all included, but the difference in cost if it was a mandatory inclusion would actually lower sales overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, are the cables still expected to arrive in october?

I hope this means I'll get my cable together with my pandora :)

(or maybe even before my pandora? :unsure: )

We will TAKE CARE about them in October, might take until November for them to arrive.

Lead times are not that high though, as far as I'm aware.

Except ... isn't this company the same as the case company? They've never held true to their stated lead times, or any of the deadlines. What makes you think the cables will be any different?

Please remember to add the customary Two MonthsTM to any estimated dates.

Expect the cables to appear in January and if they are shipped earlier then that would be a nice surprise.

If they ship later then it will not seem so bad.

And it is thus the Pandora Project progresses. :p

View PostEvilDragon, on 03 December 2010 - 10:43 PM, said:

The CEO changed the appointment to Wednesday next week. So it looks we have to be patient a bit longer.

Trey is now buggering them to find things out.

Now that's what I call unnecessary bashing.

We will TAKE CARE about them in October, might take until November for them to arrive.

Lead times are not that high though, as far as I'm aware.
awsome, this means we have our tv out cables now, and at 500 boards a week, i should have my 3500 pandora by the end of the year with my tv out cable....... :{

Back