How long until the cases arrive via ship?

frostedfires

It's been almost a month since the cases were shipped to the UK and was wondering if there is any status about it. I know it's a weird question but was just curious :) Thanks.

It's been almost a month since the cases were shipped to the UK and was wondering if there is any status about it. I know it's a weird question but was just curious :) Thanks.

Not a silly question, end of batch 1 and batch 2 peeps need those cases. :)

funny you should mention that, I just got a message that they will be here next week.

thats excellent news. i am looking forward to my second batcher with working nubs.

I knowingly bought a one nubber while i waited for mine (i let mine slip to batch2 when PokeParadox had his nicked so he could have one sooner). I read not long ago that many boards were shipped back to CC to have the duffers resoldered. Will there ever be something like this for those of us who did buy those initial one nubbers or am i stuck forever with only one working?

Any chance these cases will have further tweeks or was the entire run done all at once for the last few thousand? How many more til this mold is done?

I posted a question about future cases toCraig in the Ask Craig section that was unanswered last time I checked.

I am not trying to be Benji Stein here, I don't want CC in orange jumpsuits en route to Cuba.

Back