The Cases: What's Done And What's Next?

I am too, I hope I get mine before I leave for GDC, I promised some friends from high places that I would show them mine. I leave on the 7th of March.

I want to run some "code" on it. I'm starting to think about purchasing a freaking Odroid to tie me over until I get my 'dora.

LuvClub said:
6)Yes, like you I also blame them for the massive cock-up in the way they dealt with the Chinese.
Oh, BTW I'm also Chinese and speak Mandarin/Cantonese and have family in China, so do understand our culture.
You shoud have mentioned this earlier, so the communication with the chinese factory would be a little bit more clear If you've supported the OP Team I think ;) Now it's to late.

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
LuvClub said:
6)Yes, like you I also blame them for the massive cock-up in the way they dealt with the Chinese.
Oh, BTW I'm also Chinese and speak Mandarin/Cantonese and have family in China, so do understand our culture.
You shoud have mentioned this earlier, so the communication with the chinese factory would be a little bit more clear If you've supported the OP Team I think ;) Now it's to late.
well i bet more than one offered help to the team, whatever the cause is for not to accept this help
luckily Fatih finally got someone that speaks mandarin bypassing the double translations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back