The Cases

I worry about the hinge. Seems that it can't be fixated at every angle. Also, it seems that we will have to hold the screen in some angles when tapping on it with the stylus to apply enough pressure.

:(

Atako said:
I worry about the hinge. Seems that it can't be fixated at every angle. Also, it seems that we will have to hold the screen in some angles when tapping on it with the stylus to apply enough pressure.

:(

indeed, and they don't seem to be doing much to help us with these worries..

Last edited by a moderator:
Vitel said:
Code:
  Y
B   A
  X
Is that correct keys order?
Yes, because I assume
Code:
  X
Y   A
  B
is copyrighted by Nintendo (since SNES-days).

I hope the final units will have 'glazing' over the LED clear covers, they look a bit cheap being 100% transparent.

I see now where you are coming from, Paradox, so excuse my rude reply recently. I don't own a NDS. Personally I would prefer a reasonable stiff hinge without any lock mechanism. The Sharp Netwalker dosn't have a lock either, afaik.

john4p said:
Yes, because I assume
Code:
  X
Y   A
  B
is copyrighted by Nintendo (since SNES-days).
It's not copyrighted, nor do they have a registered trademark.

craigix said:
We tried to use a layout which had not been used by any other big consoles.
I guess that means SNES, Dreamcast, and XBOX.

Looking at the DS Lite and Pandora side-by-side, I realize now just how spartan the DS looks. I've always liked the more detailed stuff (one reason I don't care much for Apple designs) so Pandora looks absolutely beautiful to me, even without the surface finish. I said at one point that I don't care if the silk screening was on it or not, but now I think it should go on.

Back