Is It Possible That We Will Have To Wait For The Pandora Until All Are

God I wish to see a completed Pandora. Maybe today or tomorrow. Maybe not this week?

Feel the questions!

_Sterling said:
I liked this thread better when it was derailed by Transformers. :D
Were you disappointed by how The Year 2005 was totally nothing like it was in the Transformers Movie. No Autobot City, no Unicron. Hell there wasn't even a Junkion in sight. Weak.

Last edited by a moderator:
RenegadeChic said:
Were you disappointed by how The Year 2005 was totally nothing like it was in the Transformers Movie. No Autobot City, no Unicron. Hell there wasn't even a Junkion in sight. Weak.

Dude! Get outta my head! I totally thought we'd have transformable exoskeletons by now and I'd be motoring around moon base 1 in my alt-mode.

_Sterling said:
RenegadeChic said:

Dude! Get outta my head! I totally thought we'd have transformable exoskeletons by now and I'd be motoring around moon base 1 in my alt-mode.

Bringing it back to Pandora briefly, after getting it all set up and probably checked on here through it, the next thing I will probably do is watch Transformers The Movie on here. The old one (then maybe the new one). Thats provided VLC or mplayer work on it though I expect. Are there any chances of seeing something like VLC running on the Pandora even if it doesnt strictly come prepacked with the OS?

RenegadeChic said:
Bringing it back to Pandora briefly, after getting it all set up and probably checked on here through it, the next thing I will probably do is watch Transformers The Movie on here. The old one (then maybe the new one). Thats provided VLC or mplayer work on it though I expect. Are there any chances of seeing something like VLC running on the Pandora even if it doesnt strictly come prepacked with the OS?

Not sure about VLC. Mplayer works very well on the BeagleBoard, so it should just be a matter of putting the media on a card and putting it in the Pandora.

Back