Panda Packs

cubelindo

Still Fresh
Hi there!

After waiting for years I'm finally getting my Pandora. I have been reading the forum for a long time, now I have to prepare for the real thing!

I have read the Quickstart Guide and found about the "just copy to the USB" Panda Pack, but it is dated feb 2011

I was wondering if there is a more updated pack, ar any other resource to have an easy start, then try more complicated installations.

Thanks!

Not sure but pndstore is pre-installed so you can download from the repo. snes9x and picodrive are easy to set up as is gpsp gba emu. Mozilla firefox is the most stable browser on the pandora. Audacious is a good music player. Id recommend uae 2.0 amiga emulator too.

I've had a Pandora for almost 2 years and I never heard of Panda Packs...

Well I guess a google search found it for me...

I suggest installing PNDManager once you get a chance, it's by far better than the default pndstore bundled with Pandora.. also could just go to the repo and browse there.. The latest versions of all the software is here..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure but pndstore is pre-installed so you can download from the repo. snes9x and picodrive are easy to set up as is gpsp gba emu. Mozilla firefox is the most stable browser on the pandora. Audacious is a good music player. Id recommend uae 2.0 amiga emulator too.
I would recommend deadbeef over audacious (unless you happen to enjoy randomly losing your playlists and not being able to resume easily after pausing :p )

Deadbeef can be found here: http://apps.openpandora.org/cgi-bin/download.pl?deadbeef.inf&3014656

Back