Virginplay.es

Kojote

Certified Guru
Staff member
Website
www.pdroms.de
not sure if anyone of you guys already had contact with virginplay.es but i wrote them an email a while ago, but they don't seem to be interested in the gp32 homebrewn scene...
did this happen to anyone else who tried to get them supporting and mentioning the gp32 homebrewn scene?

I've been trying to contact them by e-mail for almost a month regarding the Portuguese distributor of the GP32, and they haven't replied as well.

I emailed them a while ago asking for hi res GP32 logos or Vector graphics, and they sent me a link to an FTP with pretty much everything I could possibly ask for. It took them a while to respond, but I was very happy with the reply.

Ha, so there going to launch it with what 8 titles and not advertise the 150+ free ones? I'm so confused, sorry I couldn't really help Enslaved, it did send but I never got a wisper, and sorry Kojote if you didn't want us mentioning you site to them before you got a chance to do it yourself...

but aren't the others apps and stuff, when I checked I thought the games section alone was 150... but sorry if I'm wrong!

P.S. Thanks Kojote, your the first person I know to open a ROM site that will never have to be shutdown! PDRoms kicks ass!

Ha, so there going to launch it with what 8 titles and not advertise the 150+ free ones? I'm so confused, sorry I couldn't really help Enslaved, it did send but I never got a wisper, and sorry Kojote if you didn't want us mentioning you site to them before you got a chance to do it yourself...

in fact i wrote a week before enslaved wrote his mail :) and those are 250+ free ones... just reached over 250 on pdr :)

in fact i wrote a week before enslaved wrote his mail :) and those are 250+ free ones... just reached over 250 on pdr :)
Most of these games are remakes, or not finished.
But they could mention them, because when there are 250+ games their
must be 1 of them you like.

(They could at least mention Doom/Rott <_< )

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a GP32 poster with doom on it, so they must be planning to mention it.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
Thats pretty cheeky of them. You, and the others who contributed to getting the project where it is now should recieve some cash. Or at least an acknowledgement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol

It would be funny if they made their own version of doom

no it would't it would be crap

hehe, i guess that is funny

They probably can't afford email, so emailing them about plageurism won't work

+ since no-one probably ever copyrighted their games surely Virgin/Gamepark can nick em as long as they don't claim they made em,

I'll check with my bro wen he gets home coz he's a law student

There is a WAD for Doom called FreeDoom or something that can be freely distributed so they could advertise the Doom engine with that WAD. And about PDRoms, half of the games have been made obsolete by games of the same style but better (all the tetris clones for example) so as soon as that voting system kicks in there, tell us and we will all rank the good games good and rate all of the crap too so people avoid them.

Back