Wait? Or Not?

cappuchok said:
Josheh said:
And trust me, The normal people who buy these, never use the forums unless problems persist, and only use it for emulation, Which is a massive part of the GP2X community

These forums are where you can find out about and download the new emulators as well as everything else coded for the Pandora, as well as comment on and get support for these programs. So buying a Pandora and NOT joining these forums would be kind of foolish IMHO.
There is a lot of truth to what Josheh said. I only signed up to the Steam User Forums when I was having issues with the games on it. Unless the consumer is more inclined to get involved deeper into the Pandora they won't visit here, but that is just the way it is. A clear interface that links to this forum would help grately as the current one is horrible. The link is to the GP32/GP2x forum on the GP32 website, with no mention of the Pandora. It is VITAL that a clearer more easy to navigate website is made. I'm sure many anothers would agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josheh said:
Well yeah, But you could say the same thing about the GP2X can't ya?

I think i saw on some report they have sold over 500 thousand machines or something? No idea how realistic that was or where i saw it, but theres no where near 500 thousand people on here?

Actually it's around 35,000 and they now only make the GP2X to order, you can't buy them off the shelf anymore.

craigix said:
[Actually it's around 35,000 and they now only make the GP2X to order, you can't buy them off the shelf anymore.
They haven't yet published numbers of GP2Xies sold for military purposes

quasist said:
craigix said:
[Actually it's around 35,000 and they now only make the GP2X to order, you can't buy them off the shelf anymore.

I'm sure that Osama Bin Laden bought a few thousand of these to complete his network of PS2s to make his super computer. :lol:

Frogboy said:
quasist said:
craigix said:

I'm sure that Osama Bin Laden bought a few thousand of these to complete his network of PS2s to make his super computer. :lol:

Since 911 was funded by american goverment then he will need that supercomputer to play Crysis

craigix said:
Josheh said:
Well yeah, But you could say the same thing about the GP2X can't ya?

I think i saw on some report they have sold over 500 thousand machines or something? No idea how realistic that was or where i saw it, but theres no where near 500 thousand people on here?

Actually it's around 35,000 and they now only make the GP2X to order, you can't buy them off the shelf anymore.

Oh okay, Wow that site was way off! And still 35,000 is heaps mate, you guys should be proud of that! It's not like it's a PSP where a huge corporation owns it, you and a few mates did it yourself!

I'm sure that Osama Bin Laden bought a few thousand of these to complete his network of PS2s to make his super computer.

Since 911 was funded by american goverment then he will need that supercomputer to play Crysis

Oh, of course...... there certainly aren't any Islamic-fundamentalist groups out there with lots of money who hate America and are capable of boarding a plane. That whole scenario is so impossible. It must be a conspiracy. :lol:

EDIT: wait no it was the worldwide jewish conspiracy working with the loch ness monster and abominable snowman. my mistake

EDIT2: Unless you meant 911, the emergency telephone service, which is of course funded by the American government. Which is what you really said.

icurafu said:
lol, this is what happens when you combine crazy people with rational thinking people.
dwarfes do not wait for pandora?

Back