Waiting on my Pandora...

ChaosWarmech

Lol, nope. Amiga was before my time. I was born in '89. Right now I'm experimenting with PCSX. So far it's awesome! These controls are superb!

edit: MMX4 runs flawlessly with no frameskip!!! This is awesome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaosWarmech

Lol, nope. Amiga was before my time. I was born in '89. Right now I'm experimenting with PCSX. So far it's awesome! These controls are superb!

edit: MMX4 runs flawlessly with no frameskip!!! This is awesome!!!

Yes!! I love X4

how well does Megaman legends work?
I dunno, haven't tried it yet. Lemme see if I can find my disc to rip and I'll give it a run.

It's crashing after the first capcom screen =/

scorpio

Website
www.xdi.nu
Aight, it has shipped today. All's well.

And yes, I've also had dreams about the Pandora. I had a dream the other night that I had it and some USB device I could attach to it that would make milk. It was like a coffee maker, but it made milk. I guess my subconscious thinks the Pandora is so versatile it can even emulate a cow??

it's no dream - it's real - get this and you can froth your milk with your pandora:

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/01/13/finally-usb-powered-latte-foamer/

sirthunder516

Still Fresh
Website
retronuggetdev.com
Hi again. It's been just over a week, and no Pandora since I got the email saying it shipped :( . I got the tracking number, but it's stayed on

---

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

---

since the tracker was available. Is anything wrong or am I just being paranoid? I googled around and it looks like this means that my Pandora hasn't left the UK yet. Should it have left by now? I live in southeastern Michigan, BTW.

Edit: Added this info:

I ordered it with regular air mail to the USA, so the tracker is through the USPS (which from what I hear is pretty innaccurate <_< ).