Waiting on my Pandora...

Remember that the Friday and Monday around the royal wedding weren't considered working days (April 29 and May 2), so that might add two days to your calculation.

My order was placed appriximately 2:00pm Eastern Time on April 26, 2011 (which is technically not within the current working day overseas, in this case their first day is April 27). My shipment notification was given on May 9, 2011. So 7 working (or business) days, and 13 total days for my shipment.
My order was placed on the 27th so I should've received confirmation today. What time did you receive your Shipment email?

Around 8:00am Eastern Time, but I think the email was delayed some.

This might be somewhat dependent on what time you ordered/what time zone you're in - so I think you should get shipment by tomorrow at the latest.

I was, however, surprised they hit the 7 working day mark for me, since they've had the wifi issues in many units and a recent increase in orders (ashens review). Anyway, good luck! I hope you get your shipping email soon!

or maybe wait until tomorrow , they are probably dispatching it today, and will send notices tomorrow,hopefully

I agree, I don't think shipping emails occur at the same exact time as actual shipment.

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
or maybe wait until tomorrow , they are probably dispatching it today, and will send notices tomorrow,hopefully

I agree, I don't think shipping emails occur at the same exact time as actual shipment.

I would think someone is sending out the emails as they are packing the boxes to take to the post/UPS. Then UPS seems to send the email when they want, but they've been pretty good with shipments coming to me from the UK, I'm impressed. Ship Friday, Receive Monday, I give that props. Although this Friday is Friday the 13th, duh duh duh...

Poem58

oooh... it's 7 WORKING days...damn...

.. so.. Tuesday, wednesday, thursday friday... Monday... tuesday...

so... tomorrow? oh god please let it be tomorrow.. I'm driving myself crazy waiting for this thing.
if you only knew what waiting for a pandora is...

No doubt, I was late to the party and still managed 2 years and counting, so sorry I cannot feel bad for a 7 business day wait! lol

sirthunder516

Still Fresh
Website
retronuggetdev.com
Haha yeah. I feel sorry for the guys that waited 2 years, knowing that I only have to wait 14 days max (even after including the time it would take to ship to my front door) but still I JUST. CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. :blink:

mysticmaus

Hi everybody. I ordered a Pandora, and recieved an email verifying my order and saying that within 7 days I would recieve an email confirming that my Pandora has shipped. Well, it's been 7 days, and no email. Should I just keep waiting? I'm kinda impatiant and excited (I've wanted one of these since I first discovered them in summer '10... finally have the oppertunity to buy one). :)

I've got the same problem here , 9 days already and no email... , the should really change the name to 70-day or something XD :p

Blue Protoman

No doubt, I was late to the party and still managed 2 years and counting, so sorry I cannot feel bad for a 7 business day wait! lol
+10k

Let us know when you start having dreams about it.

I've dreamt about my Pandora a few times before I got mine. Remember that I ordered December 2010, then upgraded later.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaosWarmech

Aight, it has shipped today. All's well.

And yes, I've also had dreams about the Pandora. I had a dream the other night that I had it and some USB device I could attach to it that would make milk. It was like a coffee maker, but it made milk. I guess my subconscious thinks the Pandora is so versatile it can even emulate a cow??

DaMummy

Soldier Paste
i dont think its nipples are made for milking, but you can twist them all you want

KrazyKain

Still Fresh
My Pandora was also shipped :)

I wasnt really complaining to get sympathy, but someone made a thread abuot waiting for their pandora so I simply said hey! i'm waiting too, but obviously being this excited about something does generate some impatience.

well, I lie.. I did have one complaint... My friend got his pandora significantly before me, when he ordered it around the same time... it's not a matter of 'if he did, why didn't I' but a sort of tech nerd rivalry I have going with him.

SiegfriedCroes

Game Developer | Pixel Artist
Yesterday I decided to upgrade to premium :D Finally I'll be able to test the game ("Rainy Day") I'm working on!!!

elinscheid

I received my Pandora yesterday! I will do some sort of review thing I guess but I just wanted to say: "I'm holding a Pandora!!!!!!!!!!!"

korky

Still Fresh
yay, just got an email from Jacquelyn telling me my Pandora will be shipped within 7 days, whoop, whoop ;)

ChaosWarmech

IT'S HERE!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!! Installing HF 5 now. After that I have no idea wtf I'm gonna do! Too many possibilities!

Sugarfix

IT'S HERE!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!! Installing HF 5 now. After that I have no idea wtf I'm gonna do! Too many possibilities!
Spend a fortnight excitedly installing and uninstalling software and roms and doing little other than watch the intros then switch to something else to see how that looks... like most of the rest of us did!

When you've done that: install EUAE, ClassicWorkbench, and a bunch of Amiga Games in WHDLoad and gawp at the beauty of having an Amiga 1200 running workbench 3.1 in your hands. That is if you're of the age of the rest of us Amigaphiles. :)

Enjoy!