Waiting on my Pandora...

or maybe wait until tomorrow , they are probably dispatching it today, and will send notices tomorrow,hopefully

I agree, I don't think shipping emails occur at the same exact time as actual shipment.

I would think someone is sending out the emails as they are packing the boxes to take to the post/UPS. Then UPS seems to send the email when they want, but they've been pretty good with shipments coming to me from the UK, I'm impressed. Ship Friday, Receive Monday, I give that props. Although this Friday is Friday the 13th, duh duh duh...

oooh... it's 7 WORKING days...damn...

.. so.. Tuesday, wednesday, thursday friday... Monday... tuesday...

so... tomorrow? oh god please let it be tomorrow.. I'm driving myself crazy waiting for this thing.
if you only knew what waiting for a pandora is...

No doubt, I was late to the party and still managed 2 years and counting, so sorry I cannot feel bad for a 7 business day wait! lol

Haha yeah. I feel sorry for the guys that waited 2 years, knowing that I only have to wait 14 days max (even after including the time it would take to ship to my front door) but still I JUST. CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. :blink:

Hi everybody. I ordered a Pandora, and recieved an email verifying my order and saying that within 7 days I would recieve an email confirming that my Pandora has shipped. Well, it's been 7 days, and no email. Should I just keep waiting? I'm kinda impatiant and excited (I've wanted one of these since I first discovered them in summer '10... finally have the oppertunity to buy one). :)

I've got the same problem here , 9 days already and no email... , the should really change the name to 70-day or something XD :p

No doubt, I was late to the party and still managed 2 years and counting, so sorry I cannot feel bad for a 7 business day wait! lol
+10k

Let us know when you start having dreams about it.

I've dreamt about my Pandora a few times before I got mine. Remember that I ordered December 2010, then upgraded later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aight, it has shipped today. All's well.

And yes, I've also had dreams about the Pandora. I had a dream the other night that I had it and some USB device I could attach to it that would make milk. It was like a coffee maker, but it made milk. I guess my subconscious thinks the Pandora is so versatile it can even emulate a cow??

i dont think its nipples are made for milking, but you can twist them all you want

My Pandora was also shipped :)

I wasnt really complaining to get sympathy, but someone made a thread abuot waiting for their pandora so I simply said hey! i'm waiting too, but obviously being this excited about something does generate some impatience.

well, I lie.. I did have one complaint... My friend got his pandora significantly before me, when he ordered it around the same time... it's not a matter of 'if he did, why didn't I' but a sort of tech nerd rivalry I have going with him.

Yesterday I decided to upgrade to premium :D Finally I'll be able to test the game ("Rainy Day") I'm working on!!!

I received my Pandora yesterday! I will do some sort of review thing I guess but I just wanted to say: "I'm holding a Pandora!!!!!!!!!!!"

yay, just got an email from Jacquelyn telling me my Pandora will be shipped within 7 days, whoop, whoop ;)

IT'S HERE!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!! Installing HF 5 now. After that I have no idea wtf I'm gonna do! Too many possibilities!

IT'S HERE!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!! Installing HF 5 now. After that I have no idea wtf I'm gonna do! Too many possibilities!
Spend a fortnight excitedly installing and uninstalling software and roms and doing little other than watch the intros then switch to something else to see how that looks... like most of the rest of us did!

When you've done that: install EUAE, ClassicWorkbench, and a bunch of Amiga Games in WHDLoad and gawp at the beauty of having an Amiga 1200 running workbench 3.1 in your hands. That is if you're of the age of the rest of us Amigaphiles. :)

Enjoy!

Lol, nope. Amiga was before my time. I was born in '89. Right now I'm experimenting with PCSX. So far it's awesome! These controls are superb!

edit: MMX4 runs flawlessly with no frameskip!!! This is awesome!!!

Lol, nope. Amiga was before my time. I was born in '89. Right now I'm experimenting with PCSX. So far it's awesome! These controls are superb!

edit: MMX4 runs flawlessly with no frameskip!!! This is awesome!!!

Yes!! I love X4

how well does Megaman legends work?
I dunno, haven't tried it yet. Lemme see if I can find my disc to rip and I'll give it a run.

It's crashing after the first capcom screen =/

Back