Want To Buy A Blu For Under £70????

Ok, I emailed him this:

Dear prthompson315,

Hello, I was wondering how you got a Back-Lit GP32 when they're not even available on the market yet. And why is it in a FLU box? can you please send me some pics of it running a program? Thanks!

And he replied:

The gp32 is the one gbax.com were selling before the back lit new unit which isnt available was announced. It has a button on the back right of the console where a backlight system has been added. Pics attached. Noitce the small button on the top right rear, that is the backlight button.

Paul

and I replied:

Thanks for the reply, those pictures are so blurry I can't see anything. GBAX never sold a backlit unit, only the frontlit unit(FLU). It's lit the same as the GBAsp. You should change your ebay listing to reflect the fact that it is a FLU, not a BLU. If you leave the listing this way whoever wins the auction will not be very happy. The Back lit units won't be available for a little while yet.

Regards,
Pulstar

So there you have it. :ph34r:

Note* For all of those people emailing me about backlit GP32s not being released yet please bear in mind this is NOT the new model announced and being released soon, it is the old model sold online in the UK to which backlit feature was added. I have pics if you want to see of the console.

He means the FLU but is too damn stupid to realize it.

Yeah, he sent me pics, but they're so blurry. You can see the frontlight switch on the back. And he doesn't have any pics of it showing the screen with the system on. Plus he bought it at GBAX.com, so obviously it's a FLU. Case closed. ;)

This is not the sellers fault.

If any of you guys still remember, GBAX.com sold FLUs but they were listed as BACKLIT before gamepark ever said anything about BLU. We all know that craig knew the difference but never bothered to change the description of it so people who don't follow the scene have no idea of the difference.

yaustar posted on May 20 2004 at 11:19 AM said:
Still, it isnt a bad price for a FLU

Ah, my GP32 beats all of yours. It's a GP32-SLU

Lit by the f**king SUN my friends, the brightest thing in the Solar System!

Last edited by a moderator:
fdave posted on May 20 2004 at 12:21 PM said:
Ah, my GP32 beats all of yours. It's a GP32-SLU

Lit by the f**king SUN my friends, the brightest thing in the Solar System!
Not at night it's not. B) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
it is at night , you just need to live an glass top jet and follow the earths orbit so you never lose sight of it ;)

just cuase you cant see it , doesnt mean it aint there ;)

heh eheh im such a smart arse , someone shoot me >_<

Back